John Wick Chapter 3: Parabellum (2019) - Keanu Reeves, Halle Berry, Mark Dacascos

AlbertV

Chad Stahelski told Collider that Derek Kolstad is already working on a third chapter of the John Wick series and he is planning to begin shooting the film either at the end of 2017 or beginning or 2018. He hasn't confirmed if he will return as director yet but did confirm himself as "prep director:

“We’re currently in the middle of writing it right now. It’s more of a how fast can we get our sh– together. But I would assume that if not by the end of this year, the beginning of next year. Currently I’m acting as prep director. Hopefully, everything will work out time wise. Of course — I would love to… If you really watch the first and second one, there’s only one place it can go — so I’ll let you sort that out.”

“Two is always the tricky one. Because you don’t know who has seen number one, who hasn’t seen number one. Now I think because we’ve done well with one and two, people are vested into the John Wick world, so 3 I don’t have to spend 20 minutes of the first part of number three reminding you, ‘This is a guy with a dog.’ We can just jump right in and have fun and truly be free to create some other expansion of the world without having to ride that line. So looking forward, we’re developing 3 right now — we have a writing team already on it. Derek Kolstad, of course. And we’ve been putting ideas together for the last four months.”

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DragonClaws

John Wick Chapter 3 Synopsis.

“John Wick (Keanu Reeves) is on the run for two reasons… he’s being hunted for a global $14 million dollar open contract on his life, and for breaking a central rule: taking a life on Continental Hotel grounds. The victim was a member of the High Table who ordered the open contract. John should have already been executed, except the Continental’s manager, Winston, has given him a one-hour grace period before he’s “Excommunicado” – membership revoked, banned from all services and cut off from other members. John uses the service industry to stay alive as he fights and kills his way out of New York City.”

DragonClaws

Actor Hiroyuki Sanada, will be joining the cast as the head villian, of a Japanese crime syndicate. Actress Haalle Berry has also been touted as a possible co-star alongside Keanu Reeves.

Hiroyuki Sanada.

maxresdefault.jpg

4 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Actor Hiroyuki Sanada, will be joining the cast as the head villian

Guy looks great. They probably couldn't beat how lame Ruby Rose was if they tried. She was piped up the entire film to be some ruthless assassin, yet once she goes head to Keanu she gets killed right away. A waste of screen presence (and I dont even hate her...necessarily). But that wasn't enough to hurt the film, it was still too fun. Glad to see a better lead antagonist.

DragonClaws

Mark Dacascos joins cast of John Wick 3, he on board to play a villian, so John Wick best pick up his game for this one.

A shaven headed Dacscos with Laurence Fishburne on set.

Screen-Shot-2018-05-20-at-11.33.50-PM.pn

DragonClaws
23 minutes ago, AlbertV said:

It just got better: Yayan Ruhian and Cecep Ari Rahman, have joined the cast as assassins to face off against Wick! Anjelica Huston and Asia Kate Dillon are also joining the cast.

Just how many names are going to be added to this production, before filmings done?.

Drunken Monk

Mark Dacascos, Cecep Arif Rahman and Yayan Ruhian? Be still my beating boner.

Obviously I was excited about this anyway but bloody hell that is a cast and a half! It's about time Dacascos got back in the big leagues!

An on-set photo shows Mark Dacascos (whose character is revealed to be named "Zero") pointing his gun at Keanu Reeves

keanu-reeves-mark-dacascos.jpg

DragonClaws

Towering Basketball star andL.A Clippers player Babon Marjonvic, is the latest addition to the John Wick 3 cast. He will be playing one of the many assassins, out to kill the ultimate assassin.

925212600-la-clippers-v-denver-nuggets.j

12 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

There's some rather obvious "borrowing" from The Villainess it seems.

Yes motorbike fight......pretty sure JW3 turns out to be more entertaining movie tho, parts 1&2 were great even as very thin on plot and same continues in 3 for sure. Not that complain about it at all.

• Administrator
On 1/17/2019 at 12:23 PM, Drunken Monk said:

There's some rather obvious "borrowing" from The Villainess it seems.

Yes, but it looks so damn cool that I don't mind. 😁

15 hours ago, Karlos said:

That Mark Dacascos sex doll is going to haunt my dreams.

Huh?! 😧 Oh no!

This film is one I'm most looking forward to this year.

Archived