Accident Man (2017) - Scott Adkins, Amy Johnston, Michael Jai White, Ray Park

DragonClaws

DragonClaws

IMDB synopsis- Mike Fallon, the Accident Man, is a stone cold killer, whose methodical hits, baffle the police and delight his clients, he is the best at what he does. But when a loved one is dragged into the London underworld and murdered by his own crew, Fallon is forced to rip apart the life he knew in order to hold those accountable and avenge the one person who actually meant something to him.

Jane The Ripper (Amy Johnston) tackles Mike Fallon (Scott Adkins) in a scene from the movie.

Accident-Man-Scott-Adkins-1.jpg?ssl=1

Image from Miss Johnston's Official FaceBook page, Link- https://en-gb.facebook.com/Amy-Johnston-185501081515613/

Great to hear that British Martial Artist/Stuntman/choreographer, Ray Park will also be appearing in the movie too.

8c98b62128c87f5f9fe5b2e3008726cd.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 5

DragonClaws

The movies first trialer will be screened at this months London Comic-Con, on Saterday 27th of May.

I will be screening the first trailer for my passion project Accident Man at the London Comic Con Saturday the 27th of May in the Silver Theatre from 12:15pm – 12:45pm. Followed by a Q&A with myself, Nick Moran, Ross O'Hennessy and director Jesse Johnson in attendance. Don't miss it. SA

Information from Adkins official FaceBook page.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 6

Triple Talents, Scott Adkins, Tim Man, Ray Park, during production of Accident Man.

MV5BYjgwNmQ4ZDEtYTMxNC00NGEyLWE2ZWYtZTgw

Martial Arts ace Michael Jai White, is now among the cast of movie.

2ebe15467b2daebb2a440cba84ac091c--jai.jp

Amy Johnston as Jane The Ripper.

AmyJohnstonJanetheripper-602x602.jpg

Tim Man and Adkins, come to blows in a scene from the movie.

18740533_495119894153367_828241545983396

• Like 3

Just watched the trialer for the 2nd time, looks they've done a good job, especially with an independent movie budget. That said, I've no knowledge of the comic books at all.

Shame on DenOfGeek U.K, for not even highlighting this British action stars new movie. Thats based on a British comic, and filmed here too.

Like the added touch of having Scott Adkins narrate the movies trailer.

• Like 2

The cast and crew of Accident Man enjoy a tour of London red light district?, nope, its a still from the movie.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

One Armed Boxer

I got through watching this one last night, and can safely say it's the best all-round movie Adkins has headlined. Kind of like a 'Lock, Stock, & 2 Smoking Barrels' for 2018. I gave it the full review treatment here -

http://cityonfire.com/accident-man-2018-review-toxic-comic-book-uk-live-action-movie-scott-adkins/

• Like 6

ShaOW!linDude
9 hours ago, One Armed Boxer said:

I got through watching this one last night, and can safely say it's the best all-round movie Adkins has headlined. Kind of like a 'Lock, Stock, & 2 Smoking Barrels' for 2018. I gave it the full review treatment here -

http://cityonfire.com/accident-man-2018-review-toxic-comic-book-uk-live-action-movie-scott-adkins/

Killer review!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, One Armed Boxer said:

Not sure I'm going to read this review before watching it, its very tempting, especially after seeing @ShaOW!linDude comment.

• Like 2

ShaOW!linDude
1 hour ago, DragonClaws said:

Not sure I'm going to read this review before watching it, its very tempting, especially after seeing @ShaOW!linDude comment.

Honestly, I was leery of doing so myself because I didn't want to know anything about it. However, I absolutely always enjoy @One Armed Boxer's reviews, so I couldn't help myself. He was very good about keeping this spoiler free, while also mentioning certain things that only fueled my excitement to see it.

• Like 2

Looks like this wil be out in the U.K on April 16th on Blu-Ray & Digital, and it hits the States earlier on Februrary 6th. Looks like that my Easter entertanment sorted out already.

accidentman.jpg

Artwork from the Accident Man comics.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

Get your copy of Accident Man from an official legitimate source, and and help support the many men and women who work in independent cinema.

Scott Adkins, as the assassin with a knack, for creating accidents.

Accident-Man-new-picture-1.jpg?ssl=1

• Like 4

1 hour ago, One Armed Boxer said:

Shooting begins on the long rumored Crow reboot.:tongueout

A gritty British version, set in London of the future, where the gangs control the streets.

Watched the german blu-ray yesterday, fantastic movie. I liked the local flair and the Guy Ritchie vibes, cinematography is great and atmospheric, story and characters deliver, lots of very dark, cynical humor, terrific actors (especially for a b-actioner), but the main attraction is, of course, the action which leaves nothing to be desired. I feared that because of the indie style of the movie there would be less action but boy, was I wrong. There are quite a lot of fights, all great, most even spectacular, many quite long. The one fight that slightly disappointed me was the showdown with Amy Johnston whose kicks and punches are clearly slower and less powerful than Adkins' so he has to force himself to adapt. Still an entertaining fight but less so than most others.

There's even a bit of bonus material on the disc, two short, interesting featurettes (each a little less than 5 minutes long) and an informative, entertaining audio commentary. Great disc of maybe the best Scott Adkins-movie so far.

Edited by kami
  • Like 7

kingofkungfu2002
On 2/2/2018 at 12:01 PM, kami said:

Watched the german blu-ray yesterday, fantastic movie. I liked the local flair and the Guy Ritchie vibes, cinematography is great and atmospheric, story and characters deliver, lots of very dark, cynical humor, terrific actors (especially for a b-actioner), but the main attraction is, of course, the action which leaves nothing to be desired. I feared that because of the indie style of the movie there would be less action but boy, was I wrong. There are quite a lot of fights, all great, most even spectacular, many quite long. The one fight that slightly disappointed me was the showdown with Amy Johnston whose kicks and punches are clearly slower and less powerful than Adkins' so he has to force himself to adapt. Still an entertaining fight but less so than most others.

There's even a bit of bonus material on the disc, two short, interesting featurettes (each a little less than 5 minutes long) and an informative, entertaining audio commentary. Great disc of maybe the best Scott Adkins-movie so far.

The German bluray isn't out yet, is it?
My U.S bluray just shipped today. :smile

• Like 3