Little Dragon: Movie Scripted By Shannon/Linda Lee

DragonClaws

Mike Leeder

they did a lot of pre-production in Malaysia, and while they did a very big casting, no cast were ever signed, and no filming ever started

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would personally like to see a drama/documentary on the evolution of his martial art. Something akin to things you see on the History Channel. Starting with  his start in HK and the time in Seattle then onto meeting James and his time in Oakland...obviously  focussing his developments after the WJM fight then onwards to LA with Dan. It would be fascinating and (hopefully) not mired in bullshit.

focus.jpg

DragonClaws
6 hours ago, Mike Leeder said:

they did a lot of pre-production in Malaysia, and while they did a very big casting, no cast were ever signed, and no filming ever started

Thanks for that @Mike Leeder, guess its just fizzled out for now then. The Estate was also considiring a reality T.V show, in the vain of Ninja Warrior?, but with the intention of finding a new Martial Arts star. Sure Keanu Reeves was attached to this too?.

More on this in the thread below.

5 hours ago, shukocarl said:

I would personally like to see a drama/documentary on the evolution of his martial art. Something akin to things you see on the History Channel. Starting with  his start in HK and the time in Seattle then onto meeting James and his time in Oakland...obviously  focussing his developments after the WJM fight then onwards to LA with Dan. It would be fascinating and (hopefully) not mired in bullshit.

Sounds like a good idea, maybe a bit late for interviewing many of his student's, but it beats celebrity's being paid to talk about him.

I wonder why this project came to an end?, it was intended to hit cinemas around this time/late 2018.

Penang set to be backdrop of Bruce Lee biopic, 'Little Dragon'

"It will be an original story of my father's teenage years," she added.

Link- https://www.nst.com.my/lifestyle/groove/2017/08/265807/penang-set-be-backdrop-bruce-lee-biopic-little-dragon

bruecelee_1502269514.jpg

Archived