JuJu Chan Szeto

DragonClaws

The happy couple: Juju Chan and her fiance, director and martial arts champion Antony Szeto

ju-ju.jpeg?w=1000

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 2

Action Actress JuJu Chan on Her Path to Hollywood - (Florence Tsui)

Link- https://www.prestigeonline.com/hk/people-events/people/action-actress-juju-chan-on-her-path-to-hollywood/

Having trained from the age of 10, Chan represented Hong Kong in the 2013 Taekwondo World Championship in Bulgaria. Since then, she’s gone on to win the championship in the 46kg category of the WMC The One Legend Thai Boxing competition. What’s more she’s a published writer, with two books to her name. We took a moment to find out about her inspirations and aspirations for her blooming career.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

More nunchaku based action coming to the big screen @KUNG FU BOB.

Screen warriors, a double nunchaku brandishing JuJu Chan poses for the camera on the set of Jiu-Jitsu. With co-stars (L-R) Alain Moussi, Tony Jaa, Frank Grillo ,Marresse Crump.

(Links Expired)

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 3

Congratulations to JuJu Chan and Antony Szeto. The couple married on October 1.

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 2

So with the overload of information concerning this lady, what would you say would be her "highlight reel" in terms of movie appearances (good fights) ? 

• Like 2

DragonClaws
17 hours ago, Daxtreme said:

So with the overload of information concerning this lady, what would you say would be her "highlight reel" in terms of movie appearances (good fights) ? 

Hard for me to answer this one fully, there's still a fair bit JuJu Chan's filmography I havent viewed yet. Still waiting to see her in the Netflix show Wu Assassins, and I have a copy of Hollow Point(2019) and a few others in my to watch pile.

• Like 2

Added a new filmography to my first post in this thread. If anyone can spot any errors, please let me know and I'll make the correct edit's/changes.

Click on the link below, for the New filmography.

• Like 1