Power Rangers Dino Force Brave aka Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger Brave

AlbertV

An official South Korean TV series entitled Power Rangers Dino Force Brave was released. The series is actually a collaboration between Toei Company (creators of the Super Sentai Series) and Daewon Media, who holds the Korean rights to the S3/Power Ranger franchises. The series, which only will be a 12-episode series with each episode being 15 minutes, is get this..an official sequel to the 2013 series Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger. In Japan, the series is called Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger Brave with the actors having redubbed Japanese voiceovers. The first three episodes have been released and can be seen with English fansubs on TV-Nihon.

Cast:
Kim Seyong as Kwon Juyong/KyoryuRed Brave
Hong Sungho as Jeong Hyeongjun/KyoryuBlack Brave
Oh Sehyun as Kim Sechang/KyoryuBlue Brave
Lee Injun as Lee Pureun/KyoryuGreen Brave
Lee Yujin as Yun Dohee/KyoryuPink Brave

Lee Seyoung as Kwon Juhyeok/KyoryuGold Brave

power_rangers_dino_force_brave_wp_by_jm5

17098342_1231013837017436_12484842125616

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 2

Big Tokusatsu fan, and I enjoyed this mini-series a lot more than I thought I would. Its short length (12 episodes of 15 minutes each) allowed the story to proceed without filler, and the choreography by Koichi Sakamoto is spot on.

When I visited South Korea in 2018, I purchased Dino Force Brave Gaburevolver and nearly got in trouble at the airport due to the shape resembling a gun under the X-Ray machine!

• Like 2