The Dr. Z Movie Thread

Mike Leeder

Mike Leeder

There's no stopping Dr Z.... while we wait for all the heavenly glory of STOP HIT with Dr Z, Eric Jacobus and Carter Wong..... here's the trailer for Dr Z's take on Enter the Dragon shot at the Tsing Shan Monastery from Enter the Dragon

and yes Leon Hill is screaming ; "O'Hara!!!!!!!!!'

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ShaOW!linDude said:

Did that say Stop Hit II at the end?

Yes, it did. Dr. Z tends to do that with some of his films. The first Stop Hit is subtitled The Art of Interception so this one is The Art of Invincibility.

He did the same with his Chasing the Dragon trilogy.

"A movie so bad they had to make a sequel to it!"

If no one else has used that quote, then, they can quote me on the cover! :monk_laughing:Well, that should have been on the cover of The Man with the Iron Fists II, but, better late than never.

Perhaps they will release an abridged version with only the scenes of Chen Kuan-tai in it. 

One Armed Boxer

Looks like Dr. Z is back at it, this time giving us his take on The Green Hornet, with 'The Return of the Panther'.  Check out the truly awesome trailer below, and is that Eric Jacobus at 1:22!? - 

11 minutes ago, One Armed Boxer said:

Looks like Dr. Z is back at it, this time giving us his take on The Green Hornet, with 'The Return of the Panther'.  Check out the truly awesome trailer below, and is that Eric Jacobus at 1:22!? - 

Who else other than Dr Z could create an S&M version of Kato?.

ShaOW!linDude

Not sure who the blonde is but it looked like she had some chops. Dr. Z is taking on multiple roles, I see. And I do believe that was Eric Jacobus there at the end of the trailer.

Gung Fu, JKD, and MMA is Dr. Z's third installment of his Chasing the Dragon trilogy, following the original film and The Blood of Angels and Demons.

I was watching the 1992 PM movie Deadly Bet starring Jeff Wincott and Charlene Tilton. The film had a lot of fight scenes and in the end credits, I saw Zee Lo's name under the fighters in the film. After re-watching it, I've learned he has a nunchaku vs. nunchaku fight scene that Wincott's character watches (and listening in on a football game) in his downward spiral of gambling. Here's the clip I found.

Archived