All New Jackie Chan Adventures

SamSeed

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fist of the Heavenly Sky

I thouroughly enjoyed watching the previous Jackie Chan cartoon around the time it debuted on Kids WB up until production ceased on it. While I don't doubt that the new cartoon could be entertaining, I'd rather much prefer if they'd still to the 2D to 2.5D artstyle of it's ancestor. Other than that, don't have much complaints here! (Yeah, you could say I'm one of those cynics towards new cartoons these days, for many reasons).

He'd better appear at the end of every episode, like in the original cartoon, to answer kid questions. I did enjoy the original, so will check this one out.

I showed my kids the original JC Adventures series as it streams on Crackle and they really love the show. I'm sure they and I will enjoy the new series and I agree with @lilmanjs Chan should appear himself to answer questions :)

Wait...just read that he will do that:
The 104-episode series will follow the exploits of a young Jackie Chan in cartoon form, leading his "J-Team," to fight off nightmare monsters to ensure every kid can have sweet dreams at night. Targeting children ages 3 to 10, the show aims to promote better etiquette and discipline — Chan even turns up at the end of each episode to offer encouragement.

OK, so... I'm not one to judge on a trailer, but I'm not too sure about this! Not quite sure why Jackie chose to make this, there's nothing specifically tying his character to this, it just looks like a Thunderbirds/Power Rangers-esque thing.

Archived