One On One - Andre Morgan Interview

DragonClaws

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting that. I always love stories like this from the people that were there and involved in making things happen. Andre Morgan is one of those names that I have always heard about but I have never searched for any interviews. Nice interview but this guy should write a book if he hasn't already. 

DragonClaws
13 hours ago, reason108 said:

Andre Morgan is one of those names that I have always heard about but I have never searched for any interviews. Nice interview but this guy should write a book if he hasn't already. 

He also appears in the Documentarys The Way Of The Intercepting Fist and Path Of The Dragon both made by Australian Martial Artist Walt Missingham. Missingham also made a film entitled Jeet Kune Do, but I cant recall if Morgan appears in that one?.

11 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

He also appears in the Documentarys The Way Of The Intercepting Fist and Path Of The Dragon both made by Australian Martial Artist Walt Missingham. Missingham also made a film entitled Jeet Kune Do, but I cant recall if Morgan appears in that one?.

I don't think that I have ever seen either one of those docs. Maybe youtube will have them.

DragonClaws
On 17/05/2017 at 8:24 AM, reason108 said:

I don't think that I have ever seen either one of those docs. Maybe youtube will have them.

There used to be a cheap box-set on Amazon featuring all three documentaries.

This is what the box-set looks like.

s-l300.jpg

81CfUHhhtJL._SL1396_.jpg

Archived