Cheung Lik, Cheung Nick, Chang Lee...

ThunderScore

ThunderScore

Cheung.jpg

By any name, I like his work, whether he's the lead or the lead's pal...

10 MAGNIFICENT KILLERS

10 Mag Killers.jpg

Edited by ThunderScore
  • Like 4

DragonClaws
2 hours ago, shukocarl said:

...anyone know what style he studied?

I'd like to know the answer to this too, he always puts on a decent performance whether he's a villian or hero.

He has a great double nunchakuk fight in Kung Fu The Headcrusher, starring Chan Sing among others.

• Like 3

He was great in 10 Magnificent Killers, his moves were fast and exciting, especially those chain roundhouse kicks. Dude must have put some lube on his head though, had some greasy hair especially in the film Kung Fu Conspiracy they showed back in the day on Black Belt Theater.....

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ThunderScore said:

KFsHero.jpg

KFsHerob.jpg

KFH.jpg

Was this also known as the big risk?if so does anybody know where I could obtain this.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, sym8 said:

Was this also known as the big risk?if so does anybody know where I could obtain this.

https://www.amazon.com/Kung-Fus-Hero-Bolo-Yeung/dp/B000067J10

:D 

http://hkmdb.com/db/movies/view.mhtml?id=9360&display_set=eng

the code red five pack of kung fu contains a different film with the same aka as kung fu's hero http://hkmdb.com/db/movies/view.mhtml?id=9358&display_set=eng

s-l1000.jpg

also revenge of the dragon aka kung fu the head crusher sadly is revolt of the dragon aka brave lion. :( thanks to saltysam for pointing this one out.

still it has the best prints i have ever saw of dragons never die/mandarin magician and fists of double k looks to be a 16mm 70min long print maybe used for tv broadcast back in the day?.

• Like 4

On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 9:59 PM, sym8 said:

I used to have a pan/scan boot of this on VHS :-( should have copied it to dvdr

I believe Kung Fu Conspiracy was an aka for The Big Risk, Cheung also starred in The Japanese Connection and had a small role as a rival of Ho Chung Tao in the whacky Bruce Li in New Guinea. @shukocarl, I'm pretty sure he studied some style of Karate from the techniques he used in most of his films, but you know he had to have learned some Chinese styles just by being in the HK Kung Fu movie business.

• Like 2

On 4/12/2017 at 10:40 PM, CT KID said:

I believe Kung Fu Conspiracy was an aka for The Big Risk@shukocarl

That is totally true. I've seen the Ocean Shores video under the title The Big Risk but saw the trailer in the Bruce Lee and Kung Fu Mania VHS & DVD as Kung Fu Conspiracy.

He also had a good supporting role in Bruce Lee: The Invincible

(Sorry about the quality of the first video)

Here he is in one of his last film appearances, 1985's Shaw Brothers film How to Choose a Royal Bride

HowtoChooseaRoyalBride+1985-18-b.jpg

• Like 1

Compare this short clip from Bruces Deadly Finger's, to the quality of the trailer, taken from the recent Blu-Ray release by Michael Worth.

• Like 1

I have A tooth for a tooth but  haven't had time to watch it as yet.

And I have a French version of Kung fu king. I remember that I enjoyed it a lot when I watched it, but I'm totally unable to remember the plot !!

Too much movies in my head and the plots are mixing altogether, a real melting pot !! I need to slow down on Ti Lung's energy drinks and on movies viewing...:monk_laughing:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

I need to slow down on Ti Lung's energy drinks and on movies viewing...

If you drink too many of those, you will start to see large bats.

• Like 1