TOEI TV Programs

ThunderScore

1 hour ago, HyperDrive said:

Hey guys. Toei launched a Toei Tokusatsu World official Youtube channel today. It includes shows like Worldwide Ninja War Jiraiya and Henshin Ninja Arashi. All videos are subtitled.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7pddu3yyzkzFEiXfQLex3w/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

I would love to see some of the series mentioned in the first posts, such as Play girl, Captain Ultra and a few others...

Oh, I just saw that Captain Ultra is there !

Thanks for the link.

• Like 4

If you're living in the US, Shout Factory already has licensed to Kamen Rider (the first one):

https://twitter.com/ShoutFactory/status/1239627497483816961?s=20

Shout Factory also has Kamen Rider Kuuga too:

But also kudo to 6th Venom for finding these rarities you posted.  I never knew these ads existed (let alone in English), where did you find these?

Edited by mdo7
  • Like 3

I'm a huge Tokusatsu fan and have attended a few Power Morphicon and Japan World Heroes events here in California where I got to meet a few of these actors. So glad to see this thread!

I didn't know these ad's existed. If I were to make a wild guess, I would guess that those were made in Hawaii (where Tokusatsu series were shown on local TV in the 70s and 80s).

• Like 2

Hi guys. I made a small video if you have 7 minutes of free time. Hope you like it. activate English subtitles😉. Thanks for your attention.👍

• Like 2