Trying to find name of Shaolin movie

tubanluan

I watched a movie about 20 years ago, in which a Manchu prince attacked Shaolin temple. He had a man to man fight with the abbot, and killed the abbot quite quickly. He wore something like a wristguard with spikes, which was the sign of some secret method that the abbot recognized immediately. One monk from the temple escaped after it was destroyed by Manchurian troops, found 5-6 kids outside and trained them in some method of coordinated fighting. Then of course, at the end, they successfully killed that prince.

Anyone has an idea what might be the name of that movie? I did try google but could not find anything.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, they're kids about 10-12 yrs old, and I think they were beggars or poor people before the monk picked them up. Prince is young too, not your typical white haired villain.

Not that one either. The kids were street kids, not little monks. Come to think about it, the Shaolin disciple that taught them might have been a layman also.

odioustrident

Little Drunken Masters has that spiked wristguard scene and child monks doing group formations. I couldn't find that specific scene on Youtube but it's in the movie.

On 4/3/2017 at 7:20 PM, odioustrident said:

Little Drunken Masters has that spiked wristguard scene and child monks doing group formations. I couldn't find that specific scene on Youtube but it's in the movie.

That's the one. Many thanks and sorry for the misleading information. Once again, this forum has proven itself as the most reliable source of information on kung fu movies.

Archived