Can Anyone Translate This?

DragonClaws

DragonClaws

Stumbled upon this title while doing a search for another movie. Not sure if its any good or worth seeking out?. It looks like a Korean production, but I may be wrong?. Can anyone here translate the TXT on the French VHS cover I've posted below?. The only name I can make out on the cover is Jimmy Tseng, a name or alias I'm not familiar with.

Firefist_franskVHS.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chao Cho has been raped and killed by a bandit called Liao. Here sister Kum Kum decides to get revenge, helped by a friend and her brother-in-law and they succeed in finding the "young virgins lover". It's time for revenge.

On the front cover, the title mentioned is Blood of the dragon, and on the back cover, the title mentioned is A woman's vengeance, so...the title is a mystery...

Lungfei answered when I was typing my post...Since Shaolin are the first two characters that appear in the CHinese titles, it seems that the Chinese title have nothing to do with any of the French titles on the cover, and i wonder if the French synopsis is related to the Chinese title and the real subject of the movie...

i just took a a look to the second link sent by Lungfei and it appears that I have the dvd with the first cover shown in the blog. I don't remember how was the movie, nor if it's true that Tien Yeh is in it, as it's mentioned on the cover, so, maybe this dvd I have isn't the right Firefist of the incredible dragon mentioned on hkmdb...

DragonClaws
2 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

i just took a a look to the second link sent by Lungfei and it appears that I have the dvd with the first cover shown in the blog. I don't remember how was the movie, nor if it's true that Tien Yeh is in it, as it's mentioned on the cover, so, maybe this dvd I have isn't the right Firefist of the incredible dragon mentioned on hkmdb...

Thaks for your feedback ShawAngela.

It was released in the U.K with the exact same cover, having never purchased the film I recognize the VHS images.

12 minutes ago, lungfei said:

Much appreciated lungfei, have you seen this movie? and if so is it any good?. According to the HKMDB its a Hong Kong production, so my thoughts about it being Korean were wrong.

9 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

Thaks for your feedback ShawAngela.

It was released in the U.K with the exact same cover, having never purchased the film I recognize the VHS images.

Much appreciated lungfei, have you seen this movie? and if so is it any good?. According to the HKMDB its a Hong Kong production, so my thoughts about it being Korean were wrong.

np :D

completely forgot about this one till just now proberbly watch it tonight.

100% korean mate shot at the same temple they shoot every korean film at. :D

http://www.kmdb.or.kr/vod/vod_basic.asp?nation=K&p_dataid=03601

i think bey logan talks about this place in his hkl iron fisted monk commentary apparently it's a real temple with monks living in it.

DragonClaws
21 minutes ago, lungfei said:

25 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

i think bey logan talks about this place in his hkl iron fisted monk commentary apparently it's a real temple with monks living in it.

I'll be watching Iron Fist Monk soon, so I'll check Bey Logans commentary.

Just read some information from the link you posted @lungfei.

소림사 주천귀동 Juchon-Gwidong in Shaolin Temple (1982)
Chinese title: 少林寺酒天鬼童
Production Company Shin Han Art Films Co., Ltd
Producer Kim Gi-Yeong
Release Day 1982-06-19
Running Time 82 min.
Director Kim Jong-Seong
Cast: Lee Jae-Yeong, Im Poong, Han Hee, Joo Yong-Jong

Archived