INCOMING (2017/2018) – Scott Adkins' ("Die Hard in Space")

mpm74

A new project, titled Incoming, has just been revealed.This one puts the Close Range star in somewhat of a Die Hard-in-space scenario.

Incoming revolves around an International Space Station that now serves as a prison. When the imprisoned terrorists take over the Station and turn it into a missile aimed at Moscow, only a shuttle pilot and a rookie doctor can stop them. Adkins plays a rogue CIA agent who has his own plans for the station and the terrorists within.

Incoming is being helmed by first-time director Eric Zaragoza. The film is written by Jorge Saralegui (Showtime) and based on a story by Rick Benattar (producer of Shoot ‘Em Up).

http://cityonfire.com/scott-adkins-has-an-incoming-die-hard-in-a-space-flick/

Adkins.gif

• Like 2

One Armed Boxer

Wow...this looks terrible, but I know Adkins has to do flicks like this sometimes to pay the bills. But still, his accent is all over the place, sounds like he's supposed to be American, but there was some distinctly British line delivery in there.

• Like 2

DragonClaws
14 hours ago, One Armed Boxer said:

Wow...this looks terrible, but I know Adkins has to do flicks like this sometimes to pay the bills.

Wether your making films in Hollywood or in the independent market, its hard to pick a winner every time.

That said, it looks like he stills get to bust out some moves. I'm sure if they had cast Gina Carano in the role, they wouldn't have allowed her to perform any Martial Arts action. At least that's how it seems with many of her recent roles. Hoping Daughter Of The Wolf doesnt go this route.

• Like 2

One Armed Boxer
On 28/03/2017 at 10:15 PM, mpm74 said:

This one puts the Close Range star in somewhat of a Die Hard-in-space scenario.

After watching that trailer I think you should update the headline to be "'Half Past Dead' in space.":tongueout

• Like 1

This is available for Digital preorder on itunes for 9.99. Has release date as may 8th

Edited by slinky#1

ShaOW!linDude

Okay, this was released on Netflix this week in the US.

On 4/15/2018 at 7:16 AM, One Armed Boxer said:

After watching that trailer I think you should update the headline to be "'Half Past Dead' in space.":tongueout

That's pretty spot on.

The acting is meh. The plot is meh. The f/x are meh. But the action...?

Yeah, the action is meh.

Oh, there's definitely action in it. Mostly a lot of grappling and brawling. Adkins really only has 3 main fights. One's is a knife fight which is fairly good. The second is mainly a slugfest. The third is the most MA based but is still rather tame, though there are a couple of moments of viciousness.

If you're an Adkins fan like me, it's worth watching to say you've seen it once. I'm so glad I didn't drop any hard cash on it. The best thing about it would be that it offers a few moments that could be used in tribute video.

• Like 4

NoKUNGFUforYU

I was going to say the same as the above, but I wouldn't even give it a highlight real. Adkins seems to have lost his flexibility and he's a bad actor. No more for this guy. Sorry, but there are so many classics to catch up on, or even watch again. To each there own, but for me, no thanks.