Anyone peep The Belko Experiment?

FieryReign

Looks interesting and brutal. Haven't heard much about it, outside of mainstream newspaper reviews and such. And those are garbage.

And my guy John McGinley/Dr Cox/Dead Head Fred is in it.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And it was written and produced by James Gunn. I definitely would check it out...of course got a lot of my plate in terms of films ATM, but first chance I get, I plan to see this. 

Gonna watch this dolo tonight. Couldn't find anyone who even heard of it to catch it with me. Everyone wants to see Logan or some shit. Tired of comic book crap, enough is enough.

Holy fuck, what a visceral, brutal, and suspenseful film. Some similarities to Battle Royale but original in it's own right. If you like dark and violent movies with an occasional laugh, it's must-see.

This is getting slept-on hard. While Hollywood is busy trying to cram remakes, vin diesel, and comic book movies down our throats, awesome movies like this go unnoticed.

Have no idea where those trash negative reviews are coming from. They're obviously written by the sheep and the squeamish.

And if I see another trailer for that fast and furious sewage, I'm going to blow chunks in my mouth and choke on it. Why is Hollywood so adamant on pushing Vin Cornball so hard? He must be giving excellent blowjobs to execs.

Cannot wait to see this. Does John C McGinley get some good moments? He seems to be one of the best, but underused, actors eve. Brilliant in Scrubs but no lead roles in films!

Drunken Monk
1 hour ago, FieryReign said:

And if I see another trailer for that fast and furious sewage, I'm going to blow chunks in my mouth and choke on it. Why is Hollywood so adamant on pushing Vin Cornball so hard? He must be giving excellent blowjobs to execs.

Probably because the "Fast & Furious" franchise has made billions worldwide. It has a massive audience and the last four or so films have been incredibly entertaining.

I don't think Hollywood pushes Vin Diesel at all. For the most part, his non-Fast and Furious films are left to fester and bomb.

1 hour ago, SamSeed said:

Cannot wait to see this. Does John C McGinley get some good moments? He seems to be one of the best, but underused, actors eve. Brilliant in Scrubs but no lead roles in films!

He definitely has his moments. Not too many lines dialog-wise but he goes hard. Don't wanna give anything away.

21 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

Probably because the "Fast & Furious" franchise has made billions worldwide. It has a massive audience and the last four or so films have been incredibly entertaining.

I don't think Hollywood pushes Vin Diesel at all. For the most part, his non-Fast and Furious films are left to fester and bomb.

Billions, dude? Because, A Man Apart, The Pacifier, Babylon AD, the Riddick films, The Last Witchhunter, the XXX films, etc, etc, etc got way more push than they deserved. Big budgets, big screen. Any other actor would've been relegated to b-moviedom after just one of those turds.

Don't want to soil this topic discussing the lamest actor ever. Belko Experiment rocks and deserves more love. It's a shame, I literally had the entire theater to myself.

Archived