Zero Woman

Guest ShaofuSage

Guest ShaofuSage

Can someone please enlighten me on these films. I see there's an original from the 70s, and then around 6 or 7 sequals in the 90s. Are any of these worth a purchase? Hows the action, any martial arts? Also, noticed some of the films have 'NC-17' ratings - is the violence that disturbing?

Thank you in advance!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GwaiLoMoFo

I was also wondering about these films after seeing them on the shelf recently. Most off the reviews I was able to track down on-line were very negative. So I lost interest.

Guest ShaofuSage

Thanks for the reviews Brian, it helps to get as many opinions as possible before buying films. I'm a big fan of the 70s explotation stuff so I might look into the original at some point......plus that actress is absolutely gorgeous :D

Guest gorlank

I've seen two of the Zero Woman films, the actress continuously changes, but the films were pretty decent. One pic featured some gratuitous t&a and a rape scene so it's not kid's stuff. The action scenes are well done even though the lead actress wasn't a martial artist but a well endowed former swimsuit beauty.

I've only seen one of the Zero Women movies. I found everything about it laughable. It was so bad that whatever company that made the DVD put "The Edge" with Anthony Hopkins as a second movie. I had to get rid of it. Not even the T&A was worth it.

Guest ShaofuSage

After watching 4 of these things, I can only recommend Zero Woman: Red Handcuffs, but only to 70s exploitation fiends. The 90s remakes are basically crap.

Archived