Deadpool 2 (2018)/Once Upon a Deadpool (2018) - Ryan Reynolds, Josh Brolin, Zazie Beetz

AlbertV

Drunken Monk

Great film and considerably bigger (and better) than the first. I loved the action and while I expected the humor to be overdone, it wasn’t at all.

This one really felt like a proper superhero film. It helped that Cable was so cool.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, SamSeed said:

Sorry? And I agree that some of the jokes were overly stretched out. I did like the X Force gag though.

Thanks for your reply, though I can't really tell what your reacting. Did you intentionally quote that specific sentence I wrote? And maybe it seems to you like I'm just being overtly critical, which may very be the case, but that was also the point. There were definetly some funny moments. I'm actually considering seeing it again in theaters just because how much fun these are, though the idea of having to sit through the hothands kid story line again kind of deters me. I really liked a couple of X-force members. Colossus and Teen Warhead girl also have a good movie presence, but as mich time as Dp spends saying how he isn't Avengers material, yet they also seem to try so hard to make these into a sort of Avengers jr. movie. Same aspect I really disliked about Spiderman Homecoming, goving so much attention to Tony Stark/Iron Man. This is just personal prefernce of course though.

5 hours ago, Koravec said:

Thanks for your reply, though I can't really tell what your reacting. Did you intentionally quote that specific sentence I wrote? And maybe it seems to you like I'm just being overtly critical, which may very be the case, but that was also the point. There were definetly some funny moments. I'm actually considering seeing it again in theaters just because how much fun these are, though the idea of having to sit through the hothands kid story line again kind of deters me. I really liked a couple of X-force members. Colossus and Teen Warhead girl also have a good movie presence, but as mich time as Dp spends saying how he isn't Avengers material, yet they also seem to try so hard to make these into a sort of Avengers jr. movie. Same aspect I really disliked about Spiderman Homecoming, goving so much attention to Tony Stark/Iron Man. This is just personal prefernce of course though.

Yeah sorry, I just wasn't clear what you meant with your David Fincher comment in your first post.

DragonClaws

Still havent got round to seeing Part 1, the other half likes Ryan Reynolds, but for some reason she's not into seeing these Deadpool movies from Marvel.

On May 21, 2018 at 4:24 AM, SamSeed said:

Yeah sorry, I just wasn't clear what you meant with your David Fincher comment in your first post.

I had some weird phantom memory the Fincher had directed the first... I feel like an idiot now lol. I still think the direction was great in the first one.

ShaOW!linDude

Yes, this owns me. I even came across a Special 2nd Anniversary Edition that made me smirk. Hey, there it is. Top left corner.

If anyone still may be seeing it heres a code for 5$ off. Expires 6/24/18. www.activaterewards.com/deadpool2

3M2D 6D62 G8WW

Saw this about a month ago. The first film kind of worked as dumb entertainment (if you didn't mind how far up its own ass it was) so I thought this might help me relax after a long day. Wrong. Bigger and more conventional, with boring drama as well, it's not until the last half an hour that there are some good laughs and a decent turn by Josh Brolin.

Shioli Kutsuna reminded me of why I moved to Japan, though. Well done me!

Ryan Reynolds posted a hilarious photo that could serve as part of the Deadpool 2 PG-13 Cut Version. Would you see Deadpool reading the story to Fred Savage, who would play the role he did in The Princess Bride?

deadpool-fredsavage.jpg

This is so bizarre I actually can't wait to see it. The Up gag had me laughing and considering the general lack of new Christmas films this year anyway, I'll be seeing this as soon as.

Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick were recently interviewed and Deadpool 3 came up. However, it looks like X-Force is coming first before Deadpool 3.

"According to the chronology that we've established, X-Force will be next, before Deadpool. It's a bit of the 'Iron Man 1, Iron Man 2, The Avengers, Iron Man 3' model, in that sense. X-Force isn't being written by us. It's being written and directed by Drew Goddard, or at least that's the plan right now. We're not involved with that one. We do anticipate there will be a Deadpool 3 at some point, but it's just a little premature, because it will definitely take a backseat to X-Force for the time being."

Disney head Bob Iger has pretty much said with the merger of Fox and Disney now in effect, he still plans to let Wade run his foul-mouth.

"Not exactly unexpected, Disney’s Bob Iger has previously stated he’s interested in continuing the franchise with more Deadpool “sequels” and has been hinting they would likely stay as mature releases (Alan Horn [Disney Chairman] suggesting that 20th Century Fox could release more mature PG-13 and R-rated films for the company). It remains to be seen if Marvel Studios/Disney ends up creating a new mature arm of Marvel at Fox, Marvel Knights or Marvel Max sounds like it could happen."

Archived