Kung Fu Zombies: New MillCreek 7 Movie Box-Set

DragonClaws

DragonClaws

U.S budget label MillCreek, are releasing anew Kung Fu/Horror theme movie collection, entitled Kung Fu Zombies. Here's just a few of the names featured in the set, Tony Jaa, Billy Chong, Eddie Ko, Panna Rittikrai, Gordon Liu.

I found out about this thanks to the team over at CityOnFire.Com.

Link- http://cityonfire.com/mill-creek-is-uncreaking-the-dead-with-kung-fu-zombies/

Complete product description, with a synopsis for each movie featured on the set.

Link- http://www.millcreekent.com/kung-fu-zombies-7-movie-collection.html

54604_3l.png

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully they are improved prints (orig language/eng subs), but I have a feeling they are probably the ones that have already been released in other sets.

DragonClaws

Not sure if MillCreek have released some of titles in this new collection?. There going to be public domain prints, so don't hold your breath for pristine widescreen versions.

wernt asking for pristine versions mate just saying that better sources were out there for alot of stuff they released in the past. :D

DragonClaws
2 minutes ago, lungfei said:

wernt asking for pristine versions mate just saying that better sources were out there for alot of stuff they released in the past. :D

The fifty movie packs would have been really impressive, had they chosen to pick the best versions out there. The price of the sets woud have to go up too, which is ok if your getting a better quality release. That said, those sets have turned me onto a few films, which I'll seek out in better versions at somepoint.

yeah true that mate but they know most people don't care about quality too much they just want it cheap. :D

Will be getting this one as anything Hong Kong horror related piques my interest. Thanks for the notice DragonClaws!

Archived