Boone: The Bounty Hunter(2017)

DragonClaws

DragonClaws

BsJ22ViCMAAV_Bc.jpg

Pro wrestler John Hennigan a.k.a John Morrison, is both star and co-writer of this independent American actioner. Co-starring Spencer Grammer, Osric Chau, and Jane Park Smith. With cameos from Kevin Sorbo and Larenzo Lamas.

IMDB snyopsis- When fame-seeking reality show bounty hunter, Boone, attempts to bring down a drug lord and his empire, he uncovers more than he bargains for and learns that justice means more than ratings.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched this last night....definitely a fun action film. Hennigan gets to showcase loads of parkour in the film and even does a very nice taekwondo-style jump kick off a wall in a bar fight sequence. And here's a nice little kicker...he gets a few two-on-one fights against the duo of Lateef Crowder and T.J. Storm, who play brothers working for the bad guy. Jonathan Lipnicki (yes the one time little boy from Jerry Maguire) truly gets to play a spoiled kid in this, the son of the villain played by Richard Tyson. I enjoyed it. 

DragonClaws
7 hours ago, AlbertV said:

I watched this last night....definitely a fun action film. Hennigan gets to showcase loads of parkour in the film and even does a very nice taekwondo-style jump kick off a wall in a bar fight sequence. And here's a nice little kicker...he gets a few two-on-one fights against the duo of Lateef Crowder and T.J. Storm, who play brothers working for the bad guy. Jonathan Lipnicki (yes the one time little boy from Jerry Maguire) truly gets to play a spoiled kid in this, the son of the villain played by Richard Tyson. I enjoyed it. 

I've been hearing some goods things about this movie, yet another movie on the to watch list.

Archived