rarescope dvd question

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

I been meaning to ask this question but never did I bought some rarescope dvd a couple of years ago they where all dubbed in English but in the description they said they where in Chinese with English subs and all the rarescope dvds I see today are just with subs did this company make both kinds one type with subs the other with English dubbed because I find it weird that all mine that I bought from amazon are in English dubbed but did not complain because I prefer that but does any one out there have any English dubbed rarescope once just curious thanks

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
masterofoneinchpunch
3 hours ago, shaolin swords said:

I been meaning to ask this question but never did I bought some rarescope dvd a couple of years ago they where all dubbed in English but in the description they said they where in Chinese with English subs and all the rarescope dvds I see today are just with subs did this company make both kinds one type with subs the other with English dubbed because I find it weird that all mine that I bought from amazon are in English dubbed but did not complain because I prefer that but does any one out there have any English dubbed rarescope once just curious thanks

I have all the R1 released Rarescope (just looked on Amazon and noticed that a lot are OOP with too high prices considering you can get them in collections as well).  There are several with burnt-in English subs (usually with burnt in Chinese subs) and a Mandarin soundtrack.  Now the only one I can remember with removable subtitles is Along Comes the Tiger which also has a commentary with Toby Russell and Wang Tao.

Off hand I cannot remember which ones have the Mandarin soundtrack and burnt-in titles (and I did not make notes), but if you have a question on a specific release I can check (give me a day or two for the answer.)

Archived