New Video!! Bruce Fans will enjoy.

teako170

Check out the new video that Daniel O'Leary posted on FB. He went to HK last week and visited some of Bruce's old spots. Watch it in 1080p!

There's also a separate video he did with SB actor Hsiao Hou which includes drone footage of the SB Studios!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, that is both interesting and sad. Some of those places looked totally different than I had imagined. The video interview with Hsiao Hou should be in the SB section. I think a lot of people would really like that interview. 

sifu iron perm

nice drop Teako! 

wish some of those places were kept as a historical site or some sort? maybe one or two places..or put a Info piece sign around those parts.

DragonClaws
1 hour ago, sifu iron perm said:

nice drop Teako! 

wish some of those places were kept as a historical site or some sort? maybe one or two places..or put a Info piece sign around those parts.

I feel the same Sifu Iron Perm, but I don't think people in Hong Kong are that interested in the past. Tang Lung's comments about the old historical gardens in Rome, in Way Of The Dragon, must till apply to modern day Hong Kong. When Nora Miao's character asks him what he thinks of the ancient gardens, he simply says he would build on it and make money.

Archived