It's funny how Golden Harvest..

Iron_Leopard

Released the best Shaw Brothers movie ever. "Last Hurrah for Chivalry" is the best martial arts movie of all time.  I'm sure Chang Cheh and Lau Kar Leungs reaction was simply "DAMN" when they saw that movie. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bold statement.  It's currently not in my top 5.  However, I only saw it once many years ago. Suppose I should give it another shot!

I would have to disagree,don't get me wrong this is a great movie but it's not in the same league as 36th chamber or eight diagram.Its a quality movie with great sets and direction but the fight choreography isn't in the same league as the aforementioned shaw bros movies imo anyway.

1 hour ago, massa_yoda said:

Bold statement.  It's currently not in my top 5.  However, I only saw it once many years ago. Suppose I should give it another shot!

Oh it's way past time to give this movie another shot. I admit I'm exaggerating by claiming it's the best but I do think it's top 10 70s. 

I command everyone to give this a rewatch this week. Report back no later than next Sunday. That's your assignment for this week.

Archived