King Of Kung Fu: Upcoming Bruce Lee Documentary

DragonClaws

Ricky Baker & Steve Kerridge are currently working on a new Bruce Lee documentary. From what I've seen in the video clip below, it looks like its a full biography, rather than a program about a certian period in his life.

I was made aware of this news by a post on Baker's FaceBook page, Link- https://twitter.com/easternheroes1?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, masterofoneinchpunch said:

^ video is marked as private for me.

Same here. Well, hope they have something new to offer (I'm sure they will as far as visuals). 

2 hours ago, masterofoneinchpunch said:

^ video is marked as private for me.

43 minutes ago, mpm74 said:

Same here. Well, hope they have something new to offer (I'm sure they will as far as visuals). 

The video worked fine for me yesterday, now it's marked as private for me too. The video was posted on Ricky Bakers FaceBook, but ven the link there has gone down?. Not sure why its no longer working/being removed.

Too early to get an idea of the quality of the documentary or its contents. Crazy to think after all these years, there's still money to be made of Bruce Lees name.

On 2/27/2017 at 0:41 PM, DragonClaws said:

The video worked fine for me yesterday, now it's marked as private for me too. The video was posted on Ricky Bakers FaceBook, but ven the link there has gone down?. Not sure why its no longer working/being removed.

Too early to get an idea of the quality of the documentary or its contents. Crazy to think after all these years, there's still money to be made of Bruce Lees name.

I'm sick of all these trailers officially/unofficially going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down...  

DragonClaws
8 hours ago, mpm74 said:

I'm sick of all these trailers officially/unofficially going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down...

Its a pain, I'd never have posted the link if I'd known it was gonna be taken down.

On 3/3/2017 at 5:13 AM, DragonClaws said:

Its a pain, I'd never have posted the link if I'd known it was gonna be taken down.

Not your fault. :) But youtube is getting annoying in this sense. Too many things being flagged, too many videos loosely being shuffled around. But then again, I can't live without youtube, so who am I to talk? 

DragonClaws
22 hours ago, mpm74 said:

Not your fault. :) But youtube is getting annoying in this sense. Too many things being flagged, too many videos loosely being shuffled around. But then again, I can't live without youtube, so who am I to talk?

The channel has changed a lot, as soon as advertisers saw dollar/pound signs, the site was never the same again.

Off topic, but this might interest you.

YouTube unveils live television serivce for U.S.

Link- http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/02/28/youtube-unveils-live-television-service-us/

1 hour ago, DragonClaws said:

The channel has changed a lot, as soon as advertisers saw dollar/pound signs, the site was never the same again.

Off topic, but this might interest you.

YouTube unveils live television serivce for U.S.

Link- http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/02/28/youtube-unveils-live-television-service-us/

Yeah, i saw that. That's going to put a dent in these cable services for sure. That big ass dish is now obsolete.

I could get cable for $35 a month. The cost is too much unless they plan on offering something really good. So, people ditch cable but all these sites want to nickel and dime you so in the long run you end up spending the same or more than when you started out. And, of course, the cost keeps going up, my pay stays the same. 

Has this project been cancelled?, the video was taken down pretty quick and there's been no talk of the documentary since then.

Archived