Plan B: Scheiss auf Plan A (2017)

AlbertV

DrNgor
4 minutes ago, laagi said:

Yeah that's super weird especially from a business point of view. However I'm pretty sure it's because of the (increasing) expenses for distribution rights. BTW, are the DVD's usually with original language or dubbed? I read conflicting statements regarding this.

Most imported films will have both a dub and an original language track.

Some distributors just have the original language track and an option for Portuguese or English subs.

Once in a while, you'll find a bargain distributor who maybe just has a classic Portuguese dub, like the Missing in Action films I own.

• Buddha Bless You 1

Super Ninja
12 hours ago, laagi said:

I just remembered another german movie or at least I think I did which I watched a trailer for ages ago!

I first thought it's this one but it's not and maybe you can help me out. It's about this turkish? guy who really wants to be a stunt man or on screen fighter and I'm pretty sure his idol is Bruce Lee. There's one line that got stuck in my head "I'm like [name] only with heart". Does this ring a bell?

I'm pretty sure it was low budget... Maybe even from the same crew? Help appreciated.

Perhaps this?

12 hours ago, laagi said:

Did you watch this? I'm actually thinking of checking it out but the reviews are less than flattering.

Yeah, didn't enjoy it nearly as much as Plan B. This is one to watch for the action.

• Like 1