Fighting with My Family (2019)

AlbertV

Dwayne Johnson is producing and making a cameo as himself in a new wrestling biopic. I brought this up in this post:

The film will revolve around a reformed gangster turned professional wrestler Ricky Knight, played by Nick Frost, and his pro wrestler wife Julia, played by Lena Headey, who make a living and earn a reputation as one of the UK's most renowned British wrestling families while their kids Saraya, played by Florence Pugh, and Zac, played by Jack Lowden, dream of making it big as WWE Superstars. The real Saraya today lives her dream as she is known as WWE Superstar Paige. Vince Vaughn has joined the cast as an 80's wrestling star who has become down and out.

Usually known for his comedic talent, this will be a welcome departure for Stephen Merchant, who is writing the screenplay and is directing the film. The film is being co-produced with WWE Studios and has been given the blessing by Paige and her family.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/vince-vaughn-joins-dwayne-johnsons-wrestling-drama-fighting-my-family-976164

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First look: Paige (Florence Pugh) and Zak (Jack Lowden) meet Dwayne Johnson (playing himself)

I think it's cool that we will have a real-life brother and sister play real life people. Last year, Toby Sebastian played international singer Andrea Bocelli in The Music of Silence and now his real-life sister Florence Pugh is playing Paige. She looks the part quite well IMO.

Archived