Ultimate Justice (2016) Mark Dacascos/Matthias Hues/Mike Moeller

DragonClaws

10676246_10152894983371804_8611819917419

Vision Films have picked up the rights for the Mike Leeder produced actioner Ultimate Justice. We had an old thread for this movie but I think it got lost, when the forum went down?. For more on Vision Films picking up the movie rights, please click on the link below.

Link- http://www.screendaily.com/news/vision-films-picks-up-action-thriller-ultimate-justice/5114975.article

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Armed Boxer
On 5/21/2017 at 1:09 AM, DragonClaws said:

DAKoBtgU0AEPq8w.jpg

Ultimate inspiration? :tongueout -

61320-b-shoot-em-up.jpg

DragonClaws
On 22/05/2017 at 5:25 PM, One Armed Boxer said:

Ultimate inspiration? :tongueout -

I wish Monica Bellucci was in Ultimate Justice.

shoot_em_up_movie_poster_onesheet_monica

Mike Leeder

Thanks to Vision for the incredible artwork, the main producer and financier signed with Vision and yeah thats the level of marketing they have done for the movie....   I posted it the other night as its embarassing

photo_2017-05-23_15-33-18.jpg

Mike Leeder

And Sony Pictures picked us up for US distribution later in the year, exact release date to follow

I hope the terrible trailer doesn't use the best moments of the film or we can expect another Showdown in Manila.

Mike Leeder

Thank you KAMI, i am not a huge fan of that trailer or the artwork they are using, but they did get Sony to pick us up so they must eb doing something right. There's plenty of high quality action in the movie with Mike Moeller and his team choreographing and staging the fights for all of us

Mark is a big fan of Shakespeare hence the quote, at one point he did something really cool, one of the German stuntmen had a bit of a stutter and Mark spent some time with him teaching him how to control his voice, using Shakespeare as an example and explaining how James Earl Jones for instance had a stutter, but when you deliver Shakespeare you have to have that control, that confidence in the dialogue and command of your voice...it might sound silly, but it was something very cool, there's a lot of people who have been taught how to throw a kick by Mark D but not many have been taught how to control their voice by him

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
On 5/31/2017 at 9:59 PM, Mike Leeder said:

gotta represent @KUNG FU BOB, @SMK and the 36 Styles in the movie!

As you guys can see in the photo two posts up, Mike's character in ULTIMATE JUSTICE is wearing a 36 Styles BORN INVINCIBLE shirt. Our shirt made it into a movie full of action-film legends. How cool is that?

Thanks for having such great taste in wardrobe @Mike Leeder... er, I mean... for reppin' our brand! :wink:

I've been waiting a long time to finally see this movie, glad it'll be soon now.

On 5/29/2017 at 11:34 AM, Mike Leeder said:

Mark is a big fan of Shakespeare hence the quote, at one point he did something really cool, one of the German stuntmen had a bit of a stutter and Mark spent some time with him teaching him how to control his voice, using Shakespeare as an example and explaining how James Earl Jones for instance had a stutter, but when you deliver Shakespeare you have to have that control, that confidence in the dialogue and command of your voice...it might sound silly, but it was something very cool, there's a lot of people who have been taught how to throw a kick by Mark D but not many have been taught how to control their voice by him

Damn, that is so cool! I'd always heard that Mark Dacascos was an incredibly nice guy, but this is really something. That kind of help truly alters a person's life. Huge respect!

I had forgotten about James Earl Jones having had a stutter. It just goes to show you what you can overcome if you put your mind to something.

Recently got into Mark's movies again (just received a copy of Sanctuary today), and can't wait to see this!

Mpm74, any news on Breach?

Breach is still on track, action choreographer Sonny Sisson is currently working on BUY BUST and then they are supposed to start prepping BREACH

Can't say enough good things about Mark, really goes above and beyond, great attitude and skill set, speaks very good German which made him a favourite with the crew.... still exceptional skills, he, Matthias and Mike Moeller really were a pleasure to work with

Okay guys...I got to see the film ahead of its upcoming release thanks to producer Ruediger W. Kuemmerle, who offered me to see it via screener for review. He gave me permission to post my review after I showed him a hard copy of it and he said it was well-written and I have to say...I love this film!

https://worldfilmgeek.com/2017/09/30/review-ultimate-justice-2017/

Archived