streetfighter news?

Guest biomorph

Guest biomorph

whats the latest regarding the new line streetfighter flicks,are they coming?I seem to remember reading an old post about this then nothing.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

because New Line screwed up and sold the rights not realizing what they were doing. They are currently holding up the release. :(

If they sold the rights how can they hold up the release?

Simple, they "lose" the masters and stall. At this point, I don't if we'll see a US release anytime soon. It was their fault they signed the films away for cheap, but they should honor their contract.

And the US could have waited forever for that, as everyone at the UN was on Iraq's payroll list. Look up the words "Oil for food." ;)

Guest ToothbrushFu
UN = corrupt inept paper tiger

Because they couldn't find the WMD that didn't exist? ;)

Anyway, was Sister Street Fighter going to be released along with the 3 Chiba films too? I read elsewhere that the 3 SSF films are getting Japanese DVD releases next month, but no English subs of course.

Sisterstreetfighter was to see it's first uncut release in the US, but now...

Because they couldn't find the WMD that didn't exist?

No, because they wanted and never backed up their own retoric. And Saddam's Army General came out with a book last week confirming they moved the WMD's as the war was underway. ;)

Guest ToothbrushFu
No, because they wanted and never backed up their own retoric. And Saddam's Army General came out with a book last week confirming they moved the WMD's as the war was underway.

So I guess its not just the UN that's inept then, if the coalition forces managed to let all those WMD do a runner to Syria. Or maybe the general is just embellishing the truth to help sell his book. Luckily Saddam decided to stick around and sit in a hole in the ground like an unwanted potato.

Archived