Kill 'Em All (2017) Van Damme & Daniel Bernhardt

DragonClaws

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, ShaOW!linDude said:

Sounds interesting, but it needs a retitle.

Kill 'em All

The other film of the same name sounds entertaining. It might just be a wokring title for the Van Damme movie?., the first thing I thought of was Mettallica's debut album of the same name.

ShaOW!linDude

Wow, Daniel Bernhardt got a mention and that was it. I'd be more interested to hear he's starring in some upcoming projects.

Mike Leeder

The article is about Jean-Claude and his projects, if you notice i didn't get to do an an overview of the current and future projects of Maria Conchita Alonso either...always been a fan of hers since Hamburger the Motion Picture!

Daniel stays pretty busy, he works a lot with 8711 stunts wise, which saw him getting his John Wick and Parker roles, he'll be seen in Atomic Blonde and also popped up in LOGAN as one of the team on the assault at Logan's desert hideout... Always thought Daniel should have gotten more opportunity, hoped him and Matt McColm's Matrix 2 appearence would restart their acting careers somewhat , and even the John Wick role i hoped would open more doors

ShaOW!linDude
7 hours ago, Mike Leeder said:

Daniel stays pretty busy, he works a lot with 8711 stunts wise, which saw him getting his John Wick and Parker roles, he'll be seen in Atomic Blonde and also popped up in LOGAN as one of the team on the assault at Logan's desert hideout... Always thought Daniel should have gotten more opportunity, hoped him and Matt McColm's Matrix 2 appearence would restart their acting careers somewhat , and even the John Wick role i hoped would open more doors

Thanks, Mike. I agree that Daniel should have gotten more opportunities. Personally, I always found him to be a better screen fighter than Van Damme.

As for Maria Conchita Alonso, my favorite film with her has always been Touch And Go with Michael Keaton.

One Armed Boxer
23 minutes ago, ShaOW!linDude said:

As for Maria Conchita Alonso, my favorite film with her has always been Touch And Go with Michael Keaton.

@ShaOW!linDude mentioning 'Touch and Go' and it's not the Sammo Hung flick, there's something I never thought I'd see!

Mike Leeder

Touch and Go was one of the movies that did make me go maybe Keaton could carry out the Batman gig when everyone was losing their minds when it was first announced

Daniel certainly has the skill set, he really can come across well as a screen fighter, both Yuen Woo-ping's team and Corey Yuen's team like the way he moves and can pick up choreo, would be good to see him breaking out properly..he's grown into his looks and comes across better these days i think, he looks less of a Van Damme alike

DragonClaws
18 minutes ago, Karlos said:

Have been hearing bad things about this one, sadly.

I didn't know the movie was already out, not found any written reviews online yet.

A friend of mine saw it - how, not sure - and was less than complimentary.

His biggest gripe was that the few and far between fights were poor.

DragonClaws
17 minutes ago, Karlos said:

A friend of mine saw it - how, not sure - and was less than complimentary.

His biggest gripe was that the few and far between fights were poor.

According to his Impactonline interview, this was Molota's first effort as director. The trailer didn't look too good, but I'll reserve any judgements until I've seen the movie.

I saw it yesterday after getting my BD copy...it had a good story and there were some decent short fights (seriously IMO Kris Van Damme needs to stop playing henchmen in his father's movies and get a lead role because he's got the skill set.), but I was hoping for more in the "Battle of the Bloodsport stars". It's a mixed bag for me.

ShaOW!linDude
10 hours ago, AlbertV said:

...I was hoping for more in the "Battle of the Bloodsport stars".

I knew this was going to happen. Why did they even bother?

ShaOW!linDude
6 hours ago, mpm74 said:

Just posted a review at COF. Enjoy...

Read and commented. Good review. Yep, this just confirms that I don't care one whit to see this.

U.K Van Damme fans can grab a copy of Kill Em'All on DVD, the physical release of the movie is available online and in store now.

KillEmAllTeaser.jpg?fit=650,350&w=640

Archived