Richard Norton

DragonClaws

Cyntha Rothrock & Richard Norton, pose for some China O'Brien(1990) promotional pictures?.

8949fbb1244b3b28e14eb1a64a1d1fa2.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

Would anyone know if it's possible to get hold of Final Objective in the UK? Bey Logan mentioned it in the Twinkle Twinkle Lucky Stars commentary (I still feel kind of bad for listening to them as he's a trash human being but goddamn those commentaries are informative) and I'd be interested to see what Norton is like as an action director

• Like 1

TibetanWhiteCrane
3 hours ago, SamSeed said:

Bey Logan mentioned it in the Twinkle Twinkle Lucky Stars commentary (I still feel kind of bad for listening to them as he's a trash human being but goddamn those commentaries are informative)

Don't feel bad. I listen to them too and never stopped. If someone has a problem with that, they can go fuck themselves. I know what he is, but should I stop myself from acquiring knowledge on a subject I love cuz some douchebag played casting couch half a world away. I don't think so. If you should reject art/product from every human being that acts like a creep.... there would be very little left. With that said, I listened to his Brave Archer commentary today and that has to be one of his worst ever. Sorry for the derail, carry on.

• Like 3

DragonClaws

One of the greatest Martial Artists of all time sits down with me to discuss everything. From Training, to being a top level bodyguard to his breakout roles in Hong Kong as well as the USA Richard Norton has done it all.  We discuss working with legends like Sammo Hung, Jackie Chan, and Chuck Norris to working behind the scenes as a choreographer on Suicide Squad 2 and more.  Richard Norton has done it all  and now is your chance to listen to it all.

Remember when your done getting your martial arts action fix with this interview head on over to KarateMart and pick up anything you need for you martial arts training.  From gear, to uniforms, to customized weapons they have it all.

Source-https://www.mvegraveyard.com/film-reviews

Interview 3/17/2020

Link- https://www.mvegraveyard.com/interviews/richard-norton-interview

• Like 1

Added a basic Filmography to my first post in this thread, if anyone can spot any errors?. Please let me know and I'll make the correct edits/changes.

Click on the link below for the New filmography.

jackie-chan-richard-norton-1.jpg

richard-norton-actor-e03b81d4-4d5e-404d-

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

Click on the link below for my Rage(1993) themed review/ramble.

rage-1994.jpg?w=371&h=524

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

Here's a link to an older reveiw/ramble regarding one of Richard Norton's 90's movie Ironheart. While he sadly didnt perform any Martial Arts moves in this one, he was still a solid addition to the movies cast.

0390fc63db190c09123efafcb6173184s.jpg

• Like 1

Another action light role for Richard Norton in Bloodstreet. Click on the link below, for my review of this one.

MV5BYjdjNmI0ZDYtNDYxYi00MGRmLWE2M2QtNWU5OGI4ZWNmZWZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzU0NzkwMDg@._V1_UY1200_CR9,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

Recently reviewed Fight to Win a.k.a Eyes of the Dragon, featuring another villianous performance from Richard Norton. Those interested in my thoughts on this one, can click on the link below.

FighttoWin3.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

Fight The Fear & Do It Anyway - with Richard Norton (Pod-Cast)

Link- https://player.captivate.fm/episode/defa2722-17d9-4b2d-a768-50240b305b45/

Hi All....I would really appreciate it if you could share this far and wide. ��
My friend Rodney King and fellow martial artists who has been very open about his own struggles with depression has just launched Project Vitamin-Jits in hopes to both raise awareness for mental health - but in addition how Jiu-Jitsu can be part of both the healing process, and uplifting a person's mental health.�
It is free for Academies to become a Supporting Academy and membership for students is free too.
�You can find out more here: www.vitaminjits.com

I would ask my affiliates, students and other jiu-jitsu academies to join this worthy cause. ��Appreciate the support.

Source- https://www.facebook.com/RichardNortonFanPage/

• Like 2