The Invincible Armour (uncut) - Small bookbox edition

Cloud Hands

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is the same source as the Vengeance Video print with the same running time of approx 1hr 40 mins ( V V did not usually give precise running times on their back covers so the stated 90 mins for the V V version is incorrect;the running time is approx 101 mins i.e also uncut ) The German dvd has an anamorphic version of the same letterbox image of the Vengeance Video print so there is no loss of picture information on either of the 2 discs i.e both dvds have the same cropping.

The German dvd has an extra Mandarin soundtrack but only German subtitles are available. The extras include a few stills, (possibly screenshots) the original English trailer and a shorter German trailer. Other trailers include Rebel of Shaolin, Crazy Couple and Shogun Ninja. Vengeance Video only has the original English trailer as an extra. The German dvd has a Dolby Digital logo at the start but my guess is that the source master is mono just like V V. Picture quality is subjective but it looked as if the German version had slightly enhanced brightness and contrast levels.

16 hours ago, Kwok Choi said:

The German dvd has an extra Mandarin soundtrack but only German subtitles are available.

:crying.Pity, movie is great and I do not even have it atm.But no subs=no purchase for that price.

Archived