Kage No Gundan Coming To The US

Guest kungfusamurai

Guest kungfusamurai

KyFi gets credit for this information, as it was originally posted in the Martial Arts TV Series forum. I figure it would get more feedback here:

Shadow Warriors by BCI Eclipse

According to the article above BCI Eclipse, formerly known as Brentwood, will be bringing Kage No Gundan to North America. I hope they do it soon!

And I didn't catch this before until re-reading the article just now - they're talking about a Sister Streetfighter Quadrology!

KFS

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yakuza954

Wow, it's really a good time to be a Japanese martial arts movie fan. A new release is announced all the time.

I've seen the first 4 episodes of kage no gundan and really enjoyed it- must have for ninja fans.

considering I posted this on your forum over a week ago chiba, guess you didn't look close enough. ;) They are going legit and got some good people to get with. And yes, they did get the Sister Streetfighter films, but may have a problem with part one, as Image does have the rights to that one in the Streetfighter deal. Their plans for the boxset will make it a MUST OWN for fans. I can't wait!!

Guest GwaiLoMoFo

Sounds great!! Brentwood/BCI looking to be at the top of the food chain in eastern cinema R1 dvd. I thought their Rarescope dvd packages looked way above their normal (past) standards. Kage No Gundan, Sister Street Fighter series, Ultraman, Yagyu Conspiracy TV series(possibly) and Rarescope titles..... epic!! Kage No Gundan season 1 in a 7 disc boxset, hope the price is right :\ . Sounds like they still had alot of work to do (subtitles, remastering) on KNG before they can release it though.

Guest kungfusamurai

I don't know any release dates. I only know what the article says. I'm assuming they're referring to sometime this year for some of those titles.

Linn do you have any inside info on the approx ETA for the BCI titles? Are they planning for releases by the summer, or are we talking about fall?

KFS

is planned for sometime towards the middle or end of the year from what I've been told. They're still working on it. From what I've seen of late with companies, guess end of the year. That way, it's a nice surprise if it's earlier. :)

Archived