London Rampage: Starring Greg Burridge (2016)

DragonClaws

2369827_21.jpeg

London Rampage was produced, directed and written by multi talented British wrestler Greg Burridge, with a budget of only £1000. He was introduced to the world of movies and stuntwork when touring in Thailand, around the same time Ong Bak was released. He trained in acting at the London Actors Centre when he returned to the U.K. Appearing in film, T.V and the stage productions, with a part in the Tony Award winning play Jerusalem at the Royal Court Theatre.

Check out the trailer for his independent movie starring a host of talented performers/artists.

"Gritty Action" - Jonathon Ross, TV celebrity

" London Rampage is a making a mess on your best shirt, high impact hard as nails fight flick! " - Mike Leeder Impact Online

Greg Burridge Twitter page Link- https://twitter.com/gregburridge1?lang=en

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, ShaOW!linDude said:

I'd watch this in a heartbeat. I'm always on the lookout for good indie action. Thanks for the heads up, @DragonClaws.

I'm not sure if the film is getting a physical release or not?. The movie is currently on Vimeo and you can view it for a small fee. This is mentioned on Greg's Facebook page, not sure if you can access this in the states?.

Greg Burridge talks London Rampage & Martial Arts

Link- http://risingeast.co.uk/exclusive-greg-burridge-talks-london-rampage-martial-arts/

One Armed Boxer

Good news....this is being released this summer in the UK thanks to Ross Boyask's (the director of 'Vengeance') EvoFilms -

1.jpg

DragonClaws
9 hours ago, One Armed Boxer said:

Good news....this is being released this summer in the UK thanks to Ross Boyask's (the director of 'Vengeance') EvoFilms -

I never expected this to happen, thanks for posting this @One Armed Boxer. Will it be getting the CityOnFire.Com review treatment?.

@ShaOW!linDude was keen to see this, going by his comments earlier in the thread.

One Armed Boxer
14 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Will it be getting the CityOnFire.Com review treatment?.

If one of us gets our hands on it then for sure!

Archived