Valiant Villain with English Subs-New!

NoKUNGFUforYU

NoKUNGFUforYU

My new subbed version of Valiant Villain, basically a Hercules type fantasy from Taiwan- press CC-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5iMIH4ExcQ

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NoKUNGFUforYU

Working on Invasion with Charlie Chin. Also, a couple of the old, old Wu Xia I might do are Red Lamp Draped in Blood, and a few others. Wish I could find more Cathay (good prints) but no luck.

8 minutes ago, NoKUNGFUforYU said:

Working on Invasion with Charlie Chin. Also, a couple of the old, old Wu Xia I might do are Red Lamp Draped in Blood, and a few others. Wish I could find more Cathay (good prints) but no luck.

yeah only prints of cathay swordplays i have outside of the italian wide of from the highway and those two jamal subbed releases are old tv recordings. :(

So glad you posted this.  I really enjoyed this movie.  The subs were great & very easy to read!  Looking forward to viewing more. Thank you, thank you!

NoKUNGFUforYU

Taken down for copyright infringement. Hope you enjoyed it while it lasted. If anyone wants the srt file to go with a "legit" copy can PM me.

NoKUNGFUforYU

So, I checked. Wu Tang Collections still has the same movie up, no problem. I think someone here or some "collector" that sells there stuff with subs either tipped off some company or simply claimed to be that company. What a prick. I have a pretty good idea who it is. Some people think everything should have a price on it. I did the subs myself, and did not want to charge anyone for it. The cast is probably dead, for the most part, as well as the crew, so it's not like the artist is losing money. Also, DVD is out of circulation. I guess some guys that sell their own bootleg shit feel they own it. Unbelievable.

mate i had the same problem my kung fu channel had the same movies as the wutangcollection my channel was flagged and deleted but theirs is still up heh.

plus i have told those idiots how to fix the out of sync issues multiple times but in 2017 they still having the same basic problem heh. :D

almost all of wutang's stuff is nicked from torrents or old PD dvd releases i doubt they have ever sought out and shared any rares from their own pocket or if they have they keep to themselves.

also these are the same folks that ran the old wutang vhs label where they changed the names of the films to throw off the real owners of the films.

sadly it's petty thieves such as these that helped kill any profit from these classics. :(

On 09/01/2017 at 10:18 PM, NoKUNGFUforYU said:

old Wu Xia I might do are Red Lamp Draped in Blood,

I would love to see this with subtitles !!

Thank you very much for your efforts in doing subtitles for these old movies !

On 2/17/2017 at 11:51 AM, lungfei said:

mate i had the same problem my kung fu channel had the same movies as the wutangcollection my channel was flagged and deleted but theirs is still up heh.

plus i have told those idiots how to fix the out of sync issues multiple times but in 2017 they still having the same basic problem heh. :D

almost all of wutang's stuff is nicked from torrents or old PD dvd releases i doubt they have ever sought out and shared any rares from their own pocket or if they have they keep to themselves.

also these are the same folks that ran the old wutang vhs label where they changed the names of the films to throw off the real owners of the films.

sadly it's petty thieves such as these that helped kill any profit from these classics. :(

Isn't this the label RZA is/was apart of?

NoKUNGFUforYU

Just so you know, Red Lamp Soaked in Blood is pretty wacky, so I would give it the comedy treatment. Of course, once all the work is done, someone will probably offer to do a straight translation like what happened with Redress. There is my humorous version and the straight translation on youtube. Look up Redress 1969 and Redress Subbed if you are curious.

I enjoyed your Redress very much!  I sure hope you will do more as you get the urge.  I thought you might like to know you have at least one loyal viewer, lol

odioustrident

So I just read last night that the same Japanese company that designed the original Gamera also designed the dragon in this movie. The company name is エキスプロダクション.

Archived