WHO IS THIS?

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Yes and no. I saw this on a Facebook post where it is claimed this is Yuen Biao. The reason I asked is because he does look like a girl with the makeup and all.

Thanks so I assume then it is Yuen Biao.

GD Y-Y

I found the following picture in the forum (post Seven Little fortunes ) and I don't recognize Yuen Biao when I compare with the boy at the very left bottom holding the sword...But it doesn't mean that I don't believe you, of course !

Is there an indication of the movie from which your picture is taken, GDYY ?

12116002_10153008492621856_2518512430033507048_n.thumb.jpg.9f92c821738e5de6a80f97ddd8ed1f95.jpg

The watermark on the picture says 'Yuen Biao' in the Japanese script, katakana. We can at least assume whoever watermarked the photo assumed that it was the case.

That's kinda funny as it is the first time I ever saw the picture & immediately said, "is that Yuen Biao?".  I guess it looks just like him, to me!

Id say @Drunken Monk and @Asmo are right and its Yuen Biao dressed as a female. They often have males playig females or vice versa in Opera and theatre around the world. There's a picture of a young Jackie Chan dressed very similar in his book JC My Story.

Second picture down, fourth from the left is a young Jackie Chan dressed up as a girl. Thats the picture I mentioned in earlier post, it appears in his biography.

Archived