Gary Daniels

DragonClaws

Happy 56th Birthday to Gary Daniels...here are stills from Fist of the North Star

fist-of-the-north-star-lg.jpgmaxresdefault.jpgfistofthenorthstar-still.jpg?w=816

• Like 4

I've just watched a filmed called A Hitman In London, known in some territories as Skin Traffik. Awful film considering the cast, but when the action eventually hits, it's actually very impressive, Daniels must be in his fifties here and is still in peak physical condition, spinning kicks and fast punches galore. Editing leaves something to be desired in parts but great to see him delivering the action!

If anyone's so inclined and wants to skip to the action, there's a fight every fifteen minutes or so: 

• Like 3

On 9/8/2019 at 2:31 PM, SamSeed said:

I've just watched a filmed called A Hitman In London, known in some territories as Skin Traffik. Awful film considering the cast, but when the action eventually hits, it's actually very impressive, Daniels must be in his fifties here and is still in peak physical condition, spinning kicks and fast punches galore. Editing leaves something to be desired in parts but great to see him delivering the action!

This one slipped past me and I still need to watch it, appreciate your opinions on the film @Sam Seed.

• Like 4

DragonClaws

Gary Daniels is an English born ex-kickboxing champion and star of more than 20 films. In his 22 years in the business he has shared the screen with action icons Sylvester Stallone, Wesley Snipes and Dolph Lundgren. Mr Daniels can be seen in the upcoming films ‘The Expendables‘ and ‘Tekken’. He recently took a few moments to speak with MovieMavericks.

Interview: Gary Daniels

Link- http://moviemavericks.com/2010/06/interview-gary-daniels/

gary-daniels-promofoto.webp

• Like 2

DragonClaws

FILMING WRAPS ON NEW ACTION MOVIE THE GARDENER, STARRING ROBERT BRONZI AND GARY DANIELS

THE GARDENER concerns an immigrant working a quiet life as a gardener at an English manor house who must resort to old skills to save the family he works for from home invaders. The team of Rebecca Matthews and Scott Jeffrey (the upcoming HELLKAT) direct from a screenplay by Ben Demaree, based on a story by Jeff Miller (THE TOYBOX).

Source- https://www.actionreloaded.com/filming-wraps-on-new-action-movie-the-gardener-starring-robert-bronzi-and-gary-daniels/

• Like 3

DragonClaws

Now added a filmography and list of T.V work, to my small Gary Daniels biography. If anyone can see any errors or missing titles?, please let know and I'll make the correct changes.

• Like 2

ZenkaigerBat

Gary is the GOAT!

The flim has flaws as a life long fan of Fist of the North Star.  That's only fight i enjoyed the most watching.

• Like 3

Cognoscente

Back in the old days of the internet, he used to advertise himself as a fitness trainer on his site.

• Like 2

Here's the 2013 stunt/action reel of Shane Daniels, Gary's son, who is a stuntman and tracer today

• Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 1

J.J. Hayden

The Korean site stated that this was taken in 1992, however, I believe it is actually 1993 during the filming of Hero From Beyond The Boundary Of Time, due to the hair length of both Won Jin and Gary, also the presence of Sophia as she and Won Jin worked on the film together.

From left: Gary Daniels; Ron Hall; Won Jin; Sophia Crawford; Mark Houghton.

image.jpeg.c5b41a245ed7ea1a1e9fd7352cbbb22d.jpeg

What a dream team, wish they'd have made a movie with them all together.

I know Ron Hall did some filming in The Philippines, but I wonder if he was just visiting Hong Kong as I don't recall seeing him in any films made there?

Cheers

• Like 3