Lu Feng coming to NYC Nov 2017

teako170

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaolin swords

yes this is great news heard about this yesterday on facebook by ariel jade she made a video talking about it shes the one whos getting him here cant wait much respect to ariel and whos ever involved with this am right here in new jersey hope I can make it to the event tho

Ariel made another announcement today(1/19/2017) ticket packages were announced.  I bought mine and will be having a meal with the man himself!

odioustrident

I'm going I think. Still not sure on the dates and events he is attending. It looks like he's attending a 5 Deadly Venoms screening this weekend?

Such an amazing weekend! Lu Feng is sweet, kind, gracious, humble, generous and loving. I could go on and on about how wonderful he is! He brought me a fan from Taiwan and autographed it for me.  He is also a great hugger!

image.png

1 hour ago, Mai Chi said:

Can't believe I missed this! @LuFengLover you got to meet him and get some pictures.  Thanks for these.

I am glad you enjoyed the pics.  It was a dream come true! 

Try to go next year! 

• Administrator

@LuFengLover thank you so much for sharing your photos with us!

I wish I could've gone so I could meet him, but I'm happy for everyone that did have the opportunity to do so. I've heard only extremely positive feedback from all the people I know that got to meet him, with high praise for his warmth, modesty and great appreciation to all of his fans. :bigsmile:

Archived