• Last Reply
shaw golden
1 hour ago, ShawAngela said:

yes they do dont they

trying to gather information on the eight beauties

DragonClaws
On 14/04/2018 at 2:26 PM, shaw golden said:

DragonClaws may Buddha Bless You

Great image dude, I have this movie, but its not it not the best print in the world, despite being widescreen, features scenes in the wrong order etc.

shaw golden
2 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Great image dude, I have this movie, but its not it not the best print in the world, despite being widescreen, features scenes in the wrong order etc.

thank you bro am sure i have same print as you

DragonClaws
4 minutes ago, shaw golden said:

thank you bro am sure i have same print as you

Ths is a the copy I have, though it was also released by thebootleg label RBF, under a dfferent title.

51FF1JGRKDL._SY445_.jpg

shaw golden
1 hour ago, DragonClaws said:

Ths is a the copy I have, though it was also released by thebootleg label RBF, under a dfferent title.

51FF1JGRKDL._SY445_.jpg

just checked yeh thats the one also have two other pc video files of film, both full frame one english 1.29min, the other subs 1.23min dont know if this is due to framerates or standard conversions..so i cant tell if cut

DragonClaws
23 hours ago, shaw golden said:

both full frame one english 1.29min, the other subs 1.23min dont know if this is due to framerates or standard conversions..so i cant tell if cut

It would be odd for the dubbed print to be longer, though it must happen sometimes?. It's probably just the frame rate like you said, or they may have just listed the wrong run time?.

U.K VHS release.

s-l1600.jpg

Anyone know if rthe German DVD of Bloody Fists is uncut? As i believe it's anamorphic unlike the Crash version i have.

DragonClaws
2 minutes ago, saltysam said:

Anyone know if rthe German DVD of Bloody Fists is uncut? As i believe it's anamorphic unlike the Crash version i have.

Do you know the run time of the German disc?, dont quote me but I think the UNCUT print runs around 98-mins approx?.

looking at the rear cover on Amazon.de it says 83 minutes :crying i need to dig out my crash version and see how long t is

DragonClaws
5 minutes ago, saltysam said:

i need to dig out my crash version and see how long t is

I'm sure the Crash release runs around 98-mins approx, as far as I know thats the UNCUT version?, but FS sadly as you stated.

DragonClaws

@shaw golden would you, or anyone else here, know how to get in touch with Chan Sing?. Having know knowledge of the man personally, I dont know if he's a private guy, or someone who would like to talk about his filmaking days?.

Archived