This Is JETSPLOITATION

BiggWill1988

sifu iron perm
On 12/28/2016 at 3:12 PM, DrNgor said:

I've seen Dragons of the Orient, which is interesting not only because of the flashy wushu on display, but also because the narrators are a man and woman, who, by the end of the movie, stare at each other with googly eyes that suggest they'll become a romantic item.

There's one on my Video Asia Jet Li pack called Li-Thal Weapon, which suggested that the next Jet Li would be Vincent Zhao and shows us almost the entirety of the final fight of The Blade.

Vincent in Mahjong Dragon?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Armed Boxer

Jet Li's wax statue at the Huaying Mountain Wax Museum. The statue is based on the little known audition he did for a role in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation'. Pretty uncanny resemblance if you ask me.:tongueout

2B74FED700000578-3201943-image-a-45_1439

Full article here - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3201943/China-s-Madame-Tussaud-style-attraction-internet-sensation-statues-utterly-unrecognisable.html

• Administrator
On 12/31/2016 at 6:16 AM, One Armed Boxer said:

Jet Li's wax statue at the Huaying Mountain Wax Museum. The statue is based on the little known audition he did for a role in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation'. Pretty uncanny resemblance if you ask me.:tongueout

2B74FED700000578-3201943-image-a-45_1439

Full article here - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3201943/China-s-Madame-Tussaud-style-attraction-internet-sensation-statues-utterly-unrecognisable.html

I clicked on the link, and damn, there are other wax figures at that museum that are even worse!

Archived