This Is JETSPLOITATION

BiggWill1988

Jet Li JETSPLOITATION Thread, Influenced by the CHANSPLOITATION and BRUCESPLOITATION threads

Ill start it off, The 5 Element Kung Fu Poster had to have been drawn while looking at Jet Li in Shaolin Temple its identical

b3da7e26c39f46c3b40f1fc48c961ebb.jpg

Five%2520Element__90714.1415211823.1280.1280.jpg

shaolin-temple.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sifu iron perm
On 12/25/2016 at 0:25 PM, BiggWill1988 said:

MV5BMTY1NTU4NTM4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzg4ODYyMQ@@._V1_.jpg

this automatically came to my mind..

4293.jpg

cut and splice old stock from robert tai plus added original scenes..not bad fight scenes..

And Jet Le is actually child star David Cho aka Joh Haau-Foo of the Kung Fu Kids series. He also was in City of Darkness with Donnie Yen and Collin Chou.

Theres even a Fists Of Legend 3 with Dragon Sek and Gordan Liu, I got it dvd. I didnt know about this til recently, is there a Fists Of Legends 4 out too that I dont know about lol

s-l500.jpg

On 12/27/2016 at 4:25 AM, AlbertV said:

And Jet Le is actually child star David Cho aka Joh Haau-Foo of the Kung Fu Kids series. He also was in City of Darkness with Donnie Yen and Collin Chou.

Thanks for the info, I was wondering who he was for awhile. I meant to ask on here

3 hours ago, BiggWill1988 said:

heres even a Fists Of Legend 3 with Dragon Sek and Gordan Liu, I got it dvd. I

I got it under the title Fury of the dragon, if I remember well, so, both Jet Li and Bruce Lee's exploitation !

sifu iron perm
7 hours ago, BiggWill1988 said:

Theres even a Fists Of Legend 3 with Dragon Sek and Gordan Liu, I got it dvd. I didnt know about this til recently, is there a Fists Of Legends 4 out too that I dont know about lol

s-l500.jpg

isn't that like a sequel to a spin off/remake of a remake??

40 minutes ago, sifu iron perm said:

isn't that like a sequel to a spin off/remake of a remake??

Just like The Scorpion King sequels, which are sequels to a spin-off of a sequel of a remake. :) 

Lol thats great they got everything covered, they covered everything possible lol

On 12/27/2016 at 9:09 PM, ShawAngela said:

I got it under the title Fury of the dragon, if I remember well, so, both Jet Li and Bruce Lee's exploitation !

Yea the funny thing is I was looking for Fury of the Dragon on dvd and I saw that pop up and I was like what? Fists of a Legend 3? lol, okay i have to buy this version since i never heard of it lol

On 12/28/2016 at 0:29 AM, Drunken Monk said:

51HZXA40YBL._SY445_.jpg

I thought i saw all the wutang covers but theres so many i guess its hard to see all of them. I havent seen this one before but I like it alot. I havent seen the movie either but Ill check it out

I didnt even know there was a 6. How many are there. I think i saw up to 4

MV5BMTY5NzI4ODM2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjgyNTM3ODE@._V1_.jpg

Was Jet Li the last kung fu artist for there to be a Exploitation or were there Exploitation's of Donnie Yen and Tony Jaa. Off the top of my head I can't think of any, thought there might be. I know they have collection dvds but besides the collection dvds. Off the top of my head there are maybe Ip man and Ong Bak ploitations of they were to exploit them. If there was please make a Yensploitation or Tonysploitation. lol!. Or let me know if theres alot of stuff out there on them in that category and Ill do the research and make those threads. Im going to do research on that anyway cause Im curious.

1 hour ago, BiggWill1988 said:

I didnt even know there was a 6. How many are there. I think i saw up to 4

MV5BMTY5NzI4ODM2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjgyNTM3ODE@._V1_.jpg

Kickboxer isn't OUATIC VI. It's just a bogus retitling. The actual film is okay. It even came out before the legitimate OUATIC VI.

OUATIC VI is actually Once upon a time in China and America.

6 hours ago, Asmo said:

The actual film is okay. It even came out before the legitimate OUATIC VI.

I'm pretty sure it came out bore OUATIC V.

That's the same as Shaolin Martial Arts, right?

The chi kung segment of that documentary, which includes a bit where the dad is casually breaking stuff over his son's head, is just unbelievable.

16 minutes ago, DrNgor said:

That's the same as Shaolin Martial Arts, right?

The chi kung segment of that documentary, which includes a bit where the dad is casually breaking stuff over his son's head, is just unbelievable.

Thats one docuemtnary Ive never seen Doc so I cant comment on that one. I owned another Jet Li doc called Lethal, that was released on the old M.I.A label. Couldn't find images for that one though.

I've seen Dragons of the Orient, which is interesting not only because of the flashy wushu on display, but also because the narrators are a man and woman, who, by the end of the movie, stare at each other with googly eyes that suggest they'll become a romantic item.

There's one on my Video Asia Jet Li pack called Li-Thal Weapon, which suggested that the next Jet Li would be Vincent Zhao and shows us almost the entirety of the final fight of The Blade.

4 minutes ago, DrNgor said:

There's one on my Video Asia Jet Li pack called Li-Thal Weapon, which suggested that the next Jet Li would be Vincent Zhao and shows us almost the entirety of the final fight of The Blade.

Thats the one Doc, managed to find image of the U.K DVD cover for the realse I had.

s-l1600.jpg

8 hours ago, DrNgor said:

I'm pretty sure it came out bore OUATIC V.

It did. I just referenced it like that because of the bogus 'OUATIC 6' retitling.

11 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

Untitled.png

O yes I forgot about this game and I bought it and played it when it came out lol

14 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

51MX5WDJ7CL.jpg

51iFt0NEGUL.jpg

I didnt know there was a Jet Li The Kung Fu Years, Im going to check it out. I just watched Jackie Chan The Kung Fu Years yesterday

14 hours ago, DrNgor said:

I've seen Dragons of the Orient, which is interesting not only because of the flashy wushu on display, but also because the narrators are a man and woman, who, by the end of the movie, stare at each other with googly eyes that suggest they'll become a romantic item.

I saw Dragons of the Orient for the first time like 2 days ago, have not seen Li-Thal weapon but will look it up in a bit

13422829_622603107915540_1616093941_n.jpg

2 hours ago, BiggWill1988 said:

s-l300.jpg

I owned that baby!!!

Observations:

1. The opening narration is removed, which makes it almost impossible to understand the plot without watching it about 5 times;

2. The scene where King of Green Bat (Richard Ng) eavesdrops on the Six Schools, leading up to Sister No-Mercy slicing another guy's wife in half, is also dropped.

Archived