Diamond Cartel (aka The Whole World at Our Feet) (2017) All-Star Cast

One Armed Boxer

One Armed Boxer

If you thought the chances of ever seeing a movie which stars Bolo Yeung, Don 'The Dragon' Wilson, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Michael Madsen, and screen legend Peter O'Toole sharing the sceen together are pretty slim, you probably aren't alone.

What's even more unlikely is that the production that brings them all together isn't a Hollywood or Hong Kong movie, but a Kazakhstan flick directed by Mukhammed-Ali. Cityonfire has reported that the movie was actually completed in 2011, but is only getting a release this year.

Credit to fellow forum member mpm74 for discovering this one -

http://www.cityonfire.com/the-whole-world-at-our-feet-is-the-low-budget-expendables/

Check out the trailer below, which delivers a taste of some entertaining action -

dXQTxaYFSAU

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Salamat Mukhammed-Ali directed actioner The Whole World At Our Feet ,is finally getting a release on DVD and Blu-Ray.

Please click on the link below for more details and some production stills.

the-whole-world-at-our-feet-(2016).jpg

Others names among the cast not shown on the poster include the late Peter O'Toole, Don Wilson & Olivier Gruner.

2 hours ago, Bus said:

Link vanish? 

The links just above the movies poster Bus, its a link to the Bolo Yeung appreciation thread.

13 hours ago, KCN9NE said:

I've heard rumors this movie has a teaser trailer under the previous movie title.. can anyone confirm or deny this? 

125088_1428191253.6954.jpg

Diamond Carterl finally has a release date, after spending years on the shelf.

Please click on the link below for more on the movie.

Loving the way nobody's voice matches their mouth movements, but hey, it fits the overall batshit vibe.

I'm in.

DragonClaws
10 minutes ago, Karlos said:

Loving the way nobody's voice matches their mouth movements, but hey, it fits the overall batshit vibe.

I'm in.

Its not dubbed, its just the video on YouTube thats out of sync:laugh

Still no U.K release date for this one, but I hope it does get a release here.

DragonClaws
14 hours ago, Karlos said:

Really? That makes sense, I guess!

I was just joking around Karlos, not sure how many of the actors actually dubbed there own voices?.

1 hour ago, DragonClaws said:

I was just joking around Karlos, not sure how many of the actors actually dubbed there own voices?.

Ah, you got me!  I'm too trusting LOL

Yeah, the bit that really got me was the late, great Peter O'Toole - whoever dubbed him sounds as dissimilar to him as could possibly be!

DragonClaws
On 28/03/2017 at 0:47 PM, Karlos said:

Yeah, the bit that really got me was the late, great Peter O'Toole - whoever dubbed him sounds as dissimilar to him as could possibly be!

Not sure if Diamond Carterl was his last film role?.

1 minute ago, DragonClaws said:

Not sure if Diamond Carterl was his last film role?

Think it was, @DragonClaws

When I met Brian Blessed he told me some amazing stories about him - and none of them are in his autobiography! 

A real pair of acting legends!

DragonClaws
11 minutes ago, Karlos said:

When I met Brian Blessed he told me some amazing stories about him - and none of them are in his autobiography! 

Blessed is great too, he can do anything from comedy to Shakespeare and everything in between.

It's cool that you got to meet him. Just cant imagine either of them in a Martial Arts movie.

One Armed Boxer
On 3/28/2017 at 8:55 AM, mpm74 said:

There's a rumor going around that @One Armed Boxer has gotten an all-access pass to the movie, so expect a review soon. 

Turns out the rumor's are true!:tongueout I got through watching this one recently, and weighed in with a full review here - 

http://cityonfire.com/diamond-cartel-aka-the-whole-world-at-our-feet-2017-review/

DragonClaws
2 hours ago, One Armed Boxer said:

Turns out the rumor's are true!:tongueout I got through watching this one recently, and weighed in with a full review here - 

I wans't expecting a masterpeice of film making, but it's a shame there's not much Martial Arts content in the movie.

Great review Paul, it was an enjoyable read.

Mike Leeder

its a very bizarre movie to say the least... you can see a certain amount of money was spent on the movie but it seems in all the wrong ways, lots of strange cgi enhancements for guns, explosions and blood that varys from good to bad to what the frick.....

an epic cast so much strange ADR and so bad it's good....Bolo and Peter O'Toole that's the buddy cop movie we should have been given

Don Wilson dubbed, Peter O'Toole dubbed by someone who is unsure where Peter came from, as the accent changes from faux upperclass English, through Sean Connery Scottish brogue to I'm the leprechaun Irishman and more....

Dialogue: When it comes to laughing hyenas all bets are off

Now a motorcycle is flying through the air, machine gunning people

after a huge massacre with mini guns and explosions galore, one character is walking around with a silenced pistol putting people out of their misery while another shoots them with a machine gun...she's also the same motorcyclist and for some reason hasnt taken off her helmet

When the devil comes he sends you friends, or a relative...

His army was loyal to narcotics, the worst jet fuel known to man!

I remember seeing the trailer for this a long time ago. Has to be one of the weirdest casts ever assembled.

DragonClaws
19 hours ago, FieryReign said:

I remember seeing the trailer for this a long time ago. Has to be one of the weirdest casts ever assembled.

They must have had some money to put together such a cast, which probably didn't leave them much of a budget to make the movie.

DragonClaws

This movie has now hit Netflix U.K, not sure if there is a U.K DVD/BR release planned?. Oddly there's the soundtrack for the movie up on Amazon.co.uk, but not the movie itself.

Archived