Bruce Lee Green Hornet ABC Station TV spot

BiggWill1988

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16/12/2016 at 0:53 AM, BiggWill1988 said:

Yea I would love to buy a set with the promos and rare footage from the Green Hornet included

For some reason theres been not one single official release of the entire series. You'd think with the current trend for super heroes and comic books characters, they'd release something.

I posted a picture taken from another Green Hornet promo they filmed with BL and Van Williams dressed as their characters.

I read on imdb theres some legal issues from releasing it and that  Fox, GHI, and Greenway  would have to all agree to put it out. I only know Fox, I dont know the other companies. i know imdb isnt the best source

15 hours ago, BiggWill1988 said:

I read on imdb theres some legal issues from releasing it and that  Fox, GHI, and Greenway  would have to all agree to put it out. I only know Fox, I dont know the other companies. i know imdb isnt the best source

That sounds about right, the same thing thats pretty much keeping a lot of BL related footage held back.

I have some of the Green Hornet imports the company Bonzai made, I have volumes 2, 5, and 6. Im still working on getting all of them. They will have to do for now, there not in bad quality either

13 hours ago, BiggWill1988 said:

I have some of the Green Hornet imports the company Bonzai made, I have volumes 2, 5, and 6. Im still working on getting all of them. They will have to do for now, there not in bad quality either

It would be nice to have an official release with commentaries etc, but I just cant see it happening any time soon. There's been countless bootleg releases of the two Green Hornet movies that came out in the mid-70s.

Archived