Bey Logan: Talks Bruce Lee On TALKRadio with Iain Lee

DragonClaws

91875ce85d956d063263d42d5814e18b.jpg

Bey Logan talks about Game Of Death and other Bruce Lee related subjects with fellow Lee fan and Radio Host Iain Lee.

Link- http://talkradio.co.uk/funny/late-nights-iain-lee-bonus-podcast-bey-logan-1611216886

Bey-Logan-At-Clash-premiere-in-Saigon.jp

Bey Logan with his Asian fan club, joking aside he's actually with the cast of Clash at the films Siagon premiere.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, reason108 said:

I need an Asian fan club! Thanks for the link!

LOL no problem @reason108, Logan also mentions his new Bruce Lee book during the show.

Nice interview, just way too short. Am looking forward to the book. Should be really interesting! At least Bey has some stories of Bruce that may not have circulated before since he had access to individuals in the HK film community. A lot of the people that worked on Bruce`s films have never been interviewed; at least none that I have ever seen. Well, not the obvious ones, of course. Bey was incredibly lucky finding BL`s cut of G.O.D. And, we are lucky that he was in the right place, right time. 

4 hours ago, reason108 said:

Nice interview, just way too short. Am looking forward to the book. Should be really interesting! At least Bey has some stories of Bruce that may not have circulated before since he had access to individuals in the HK film community. A lot of the people that worked on Bruce`s films have never been interviewed; at least none that I have ever seen. Well, not the obvious ones, of course. Bey was incredibly lucky finding BL`s cut of G.O.D. And, we are lucky that he was in the right place, right time. 

Yeah they could have easily gone on for an hour, but with any kind of T.V/Radio interview there's only so much allocated time. Bey Logan is certainly in the right profession and place to write a book on the Little Dragon. Not purchased any Bruce Lee related books since the early noughties, but I'll make an effort to pick this one up.

Archived