This is still BRUCEPLOITATION

ThunderScore

7 hours ago, Killer Meteor said:

Exciting news! I love Exit the Dragon, Enter the Tiger!

Its one of my favorites, love the final fight filmed on the coast.

ddh5.jpg

ddh2.JPG

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, One Armed Boxer said:

I recently got through watching the original wave of Bruceploitation stars swan song - Bruce Le's 1990 epic 'Black Spot'.  Check it out here - 

Great review One Armed Boxer, I've only read a couple of reviews of this movie and none of them were that good. Got a lot better idea of what t expect from reading your comments. There's some definite nods to Rambo 3 on some of the movies theatrical posters.

Black+Spot+%E0%B8%82%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%89%E

• Like 3

One Armed Boxer
3 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

Great review One Armed Boxer, I've only read a couple of reviews of this movie and none of them were that good. Got a lot better idea of what t expect from reading your comments. There's some definite nods to Rambo 3 on some of the movies theatrical posters.

Cheers @DragonClaws...I actually really enjoyed it.  It's a far cry from his 70's stuff, and wouldn't hesitate to call it a solid watch.  That Thai posters is pretty cool, it even includes the sheep scene!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, One Armed Boxer said:

That Thai posters is pretty cool, it even includes the sheep scene!

I bet the actor didn't get a bonus for having sheeps innards spilt all over him. Apart from that scene, it sounds like its worth a watch. The sequence with big guy up against Huang Kin Lung is a candidate for the Monsters Of Martial Arts thread.

Always thought Master Arts Video's ever present sound bite of "A Tribute To The Master", referred to Bruce Lee; after seeing this I'm not so sure...

CCMA.thumb.jpg.eee0e5f741fee5222780ec5428cc1b87.jpg

Edited by ThunderScore
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, ThunderScore said:

Always thought Master Arts Video's ever present sound bite of "A Tribute To The Master", referred to Bruce Lee; after seeing this I'm not so sure...

CCMA.thumb.jpg.eee0e5f741fee5222780ec5428cc1b87.jpg

Wait up, is this actually THE Chinese Connection (aka fist of fury)? I didn't know Master Arts Video had the rights to release this film back then. Unless this is one of their tricks?!

10 hours ago, Killer Meteor said:

Bruce Lee AND Bruce Li!?! What's a team-up!

True Game Of Death has to be one of the worst Bruceploitation movies around. Lung Tin-Hsiang was pretty poor in the lead, the VHS print I had listed him as Shou Lung in the credits.

m150516_88af3defd.jpg

bruceleeclones

Nice lobby cards. I've got "On the Verge of Death". It's a pretty good. Strange mix of kung fu, zombies, with a bit of Bruceploitation thrown in.

• Like 2

On 2/15/2017 at 7:46 PM, ThunderScore said:

BRUCE LEE VS CHINESE FRANKENSTEIN aka ON THE VERGE OF DEATH (1973):

I really want to see this...

BLvCF1.thumb.jpg.e31fc5e99d13675698a2c54b556533e3.jpgBLvCF2.thumb.jpg.b23437ac638f64e00a3321cb15bbdea0.jpgBLvCF3.thumb.jpg.1f409774f052f70cbc1c8cbcb4b20ced.jpg

jamal has this one :D not in english though.