This is still BRUCEPLOITATION

ThunderScore

Killer Meteor

Bruce Leung isn't really what I call a Bruce clone. It seems he was always called Leung Siu-lung even when Bruce Lee was still alive and, aside from the comedy Dragon Lives Again, he doesn't really ape THE Little Dragon. Plus he's far too chubby faced!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Frank Bolte said:

Bruce and Iron fingers is one of my favourites Im still dreaming of a proper release of this...

Its one of my favorites too, watched for the first time last year thanks to the MillCreek Iron Fist Frenzy box set.

bruceliironfinger.jpg

Great picture @ThunderScore thanks for sharing that with everyone on the forums.

bruce-lee-el-juego-mortal-de-bruce-lee-a

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 3

Killer Meteor
21 hours ago, ThunderScore said:

FoBL1.jpgFoBl2.jpgFoBL3.jpg

I've always found Fists a strain on video - cropped, blurry, really bad dubbing - but the Vietnamese trailer on the Kung Fu: Trailers of Fury BD makes me really want to see a proper version of it!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Killer Meteor said:

I've always found Fists a strain on video - cropped, blurry, really bad dubbing - but the Vietnamese trailer on the Kung Fu: Trailers of Fury BD makes me really want to see a proper version of it!

I picked up the U.K DVD, just becuase it was UNCUT unlike the old VHS releases. However it suffers from the same problems, full screen, blurry, pale looking print. The images in the lobby cards, look like their from a totally different movie.

On 20/01/2017 at 9:06 PM, Killer Meteor said:

Bruce Leung isn't really what I call a Bruce clone. It seems he was always called Leung Siu-lung even when Bruce Lee was still alive and, aside from the comedy Dragon Lives Again, he doesn't really ape THE Little Dragon. Plus he's far too chubby faced!

I see where you are coing from, but I think a some of his movies fall into the Bruceploitation category. In The Little Godfather From Hong Kong & Little Superman he dos the Bruce Lee mannerisms with the thumbing of the nose etc. That said, I don't recall him doing the Little Dragon schtick in Bruce's Iron Finger alongside Bruce Li??.

Foreign theatrical poster for The Little Godfather From Hong Kong(1975)

34172.jpeg

• Like 1

Killer Meteor
4 hours ago, ThunderScore said:

Looks this might've been a 70s double feature of THE GREEN HORNET and GODZILLA VS MEGALON:

BL and G.jpg

You could make a lethal drinking game with both films - take a shot everytime a clip from another show/film appears!

• Like 1