BigBoss-0_3f83ae2b34c4ab054b7fb7bd38ae8338.jpg

images.jpg

snapshot-626.jpg

trinitygoeseast.jpg

the-tigers-claw-us-poster-bruce-lo-1970s-E5NW0Y.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

Is The Magnificent Three listed on IMDB? Can't find it under there with that cast.

• Like 2

dionbrother
10 minutes ago, saltysam said:

I wonder if these are the films in the apparently coming Severin Bruceploitation set?

severin.jpg

It's a few of them.  I believe they are trying to get clearances on some Dragon Lee titles.  I know they made some nice new scans of them.

• Like 3

dionbrother
2 hours ago, saltysam said:

Surely you release a Bruceploitaton set some Bruce Li titles have to be included.

The three Bruce Li movies streaming on Prime in HD transfers are very likely part of the set.

• Like 1

Colonel Mortimer

Is there a master list of Bruceploitation movies in HD?  Either through streaming or blu-ray?

Thanks

Killer Meteor
12 hours ago, dionbrother said:

The three Bruce Li movies streaming on Prime in HD transfers are very likely part of the set.

Which ones are those?

dionbrother
7 hours ago, Killer Meteor said:

Which ones are those?

EXIT THE DRAGON ENTER THE TIGER, RETURN OF THE TIGER, CHINESE CONNECTION 2 and SUPERDRAGON.  That's all I've found so far.  There may be others.  The Severin prints tend to be the ones not on "FreeVee."

Edited by dionbrother
  • Like 3

Colonel Mortimer
1 hour ago, dionbrother said:

EXIT THE DRAGON ENTER THE TIGER, RETURN OF THE TIGER, CHINESE CONNECTION 2 and SUPERDRAGON.  That's all I've found so far.  There may be others.  The Severin prints tend to be the ones not on "FreeVee."

Awesome let us know if you come across any more.

Killer Meteor
2 hours ago, dionbrother said:

I found SUPER DRAGON on Amazon UK. OAR, appears to be uncut. Sound is bad - clear as a bell for fight scenes, English comes from a poor echoy source.

EXIT THE DRAGON - could only find the Wu Tang Collection version, which is presumbly the semi-OAR/BBFC cut UK version that's been on DVD for 2 decades.

• Like 1

Colonel Mortimer
24 minutes ago, Killer Meteor said:

I found SUPER DRAGON on Amazon UK. OAR, appears to be uncut. Sound is bad - clear as a bell for fight scenes, English comes from a poor echoy source.

EXIT THE DRAGON - could only find the Wu Tang Collection version, which is presumbly the semi-OAR/BBFC cut UK version that's been on DVD for 2 decades.

https://www.amazon.com/Exit-Dragon-Enter-Tiger-Bruce/dp/B09RDVJZQ3

Edited by Colonel Mortimer

Exit The Dragon HD seems to have gone from UK Prime.Anyway, i have it burnt to disc, nunchakus and the blow torch scene are cut.

Cheer You On

In an abstract way. Besides the ETD stunt casting, Jim Kelly claimed in an interview that Bruce told him to come back to HK so they could do a film together. Perhaps TTC is inspired by that. Almost immediately after Bruce died, Alan Tang went to America to do a similar sort of team-up. He even brought the stuntmen who Bruce had intended to poach.

Skip to 13:45.

• Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 1

Josh Baker
56 minutes ago, Cheer You On said:

It amazes me that Dorian attended Bruce's funeral.

Really? I didnt know that- did they even know each other?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cheer You On said:

In an abstract way. Besides the ETD stunt casting, Jim Kelly claimed in an interview that Bruce told him to come back to HK so they could do a film together. Perhaps TTC is inspired by that. Almost immediately after Bruce died, Alan Tang went to America to do a similar sort of team-up. He even brought the stuntmen who Bruce had intended to poach.

Skip to 13:45.

Regarding Alan Tang, I'm still anticipating the blu ray of Dynamite Brothers. Anyone have any idea when it's supposed to be released by Severin? I sure the hell ain't buying that mega expensive Al Adamson box set just for that movie.

Ok, I listened to the podcast and Michael claims the crowdfund Bruceploitation book is finished and should start shipping out next month. I know we all heard that one before but some sources close to him have confirmed that the book is  indeed completed and ready to have the perks fulfilled. He also mentioned those who missed out on the crowdfund will have a chance to get a copy of the book (at least the softcover version).

Spoke some about the upcoming Severin blu ray set but seems it won't be ready until the end of the year (he mentioned November specifically).

Screenshot_2023-05-20 The Dynamite Brothers Blu-ray.png

• Like 1

Cheer You On
10 hours ago, Josh Baker said:

Really? I didnt know that- did they even know each other?

In his book about Bruce, Bey Logan claimed that Bruce saw Hero of the Waterfront in March '73. Apparently, Dorian visited Golden Harvest before Bruce's death. I've seen two photos of Dorian at the funeral.

3293956-a28e87ad80c87c8649cf5705de7e150e

1813229876-106newmartialherocarousell-jp

• Like 2

On 5/20/2023 at 5:21 AM, Josh Baker said:

Does this count as Bruceploitation? 

yeah even MW sheepishly admits this movie stretches what fits in the Bruceploitation category but decided to include it due to Jim Kelly's presence.

• Like 1

sifu iron perm

Update for @Yihetuan & others.

The book is coming along but he's (Michael Worth) got more posters to be added and also may include a lobby card section as well now. 

Wait a little bit longer with more goodies. 

• Like 1
  • Buddha Bless You 1