This is still BRUCEPLOITATION

ThunderScore

That's a lofty goal of $22,500 for both films. Hoping for both films to be remastered on blu ray. I'm going to get that perk. Let's spread this around on social media and other Asian film fan sites. :BL-Go:

• Like 3

The classic "old cow" restaurant scene that opens the movie in 2K HD Blu Ray... imagine 😎

Edited by saltysam
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, saltysam said:

Expensive evening for me, backing the book and the movie 😁

Yeah, my budget is busted for the month after supporting both projects but it will be all worth it in the end! :BL-ThumbsUp:

• Like 3

On 1/6/2020 at 7:05 AM, Yihetuan said:

Michael Worth updated the Indiegogo page and stated that the book will go ahead and get published with a March time frame for delivery. He mentioned that perks are still available until mid-January if folks are still interested in getting their hands on the book.

Still one final opportunity to get a hold of the book. $45 + $4 for shipping (total $49 for hardback). Payment to Crabmonsters@hotmail.com

Screenshot-2020-01-20-Ultimate-Art-Book-

• Like 2

I don't believe it. Everyone hates this movie, i love it. Recently picked up the Dutch DVD as it was anamorphic. I will be buying this in an instant,suspect it will be a BD-R though. Sensational news

• Like 2

I have to confess l think Fist of Fear is aweful and so cheesy. Arron Banks acts so creepy when they ask him about the death touch and he replies "I can't comment on that" and walks off swiftly. Hilarious!

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Killer Meteor said:

Have they restored other titles for Blu-ray (besides Leg Fighters and Dynamo) and these are just a couple of extras?

yes, the next release after Dynamo has already been announced as Duel of the 7 Tigers. VCI has posted some technical specs already but not the special features.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Killer Meteor said:

That's a point: is it an uncut print for Bruce's Secret. I'd hate for it to turn out to be the censored UK print!

This one suffered some real heavy cut's, I would avoid many of the old U.K theatrical print's for this very reason. Not that every single movie was cut, and sometimes UNCUT prints did play in cinemas as some fans have confirmed.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, saltysam said:

With 2 days left this is miles away from getting near it's goal.😫 How do these campaigns work, does your money just get refunded without chasing it?

Yes, Grizzly Peak Films should start issuing refunds without us having to get in contact with them. Maybe they should try the Zinemaxploitation model next and just make BD-Rs rather than more expensive manufactured blu rays. I was also quite optimistic that there would be enough Brucesploitation fans that would at least fund the first goal but I was way off base with my optimism. :bs_bummed:

• Like 3