This is still BRUCEPLOITATION

ThunderScore

Secret Executioner

Here's some awesome opening credits from a Bruce Le film...

The full film can be found on YouTube with much better quality BTW.

• Like 1

I repeat my often stated mantra that Bruce Lee's Secret is possibly the greatest Bruce Li film ever- it has everything- hilarious comedy (the opening restaurant scene) the best dockside scenes since On The Waterfront, a brilliant child actor who could pull tongues like no other and wow what a cast! Ho Chung Tao, Carter Wong,Paul Wei, Hwang Jang Lee, Roy Horan,Robert Kerver. I watch it a lot- i treasure the widescreen kuenfist custom i have.

Edited by saltysam
  • Like 3

DragonClaws
22 hours ago, saltysam said:

I repeat my often stated mantra that Bruce Lee's Secret is possibly the greatest Bruce Li film ever- it has everything- hilarious comedy (the opening restaurant scene) the best dockside scenes since On The Waterfront, a brilliant child actor who could pull tongues like no other and wow what a cast! Ho Chung Tao, Carter Wong,Paul Wei, Hwang Jang Lee, Roy Horan,Robert Kerver. I watch it a lot- i treasure the widescreen kuenfist custom i have.

Agreed, though the fight choreogrpahy is little rough and basic at time's. Ho Chung Tao could do a lot a better at the time. The finale is only ruined by the hokey wigs and face paint. Isn't Lee Hoi-Sang among the cast somewhere?.

• Like 2

Man The Myth is an Ho Chung Tao film for the ages.Absolutely superb- the german dvd is the best version i've come across but i'd love to see this in HD on blu ray

• Like 4

Killer Meteor
30 minutes ago, saltysam said:

Man The Myth is an Ho Chung Tao film for the ages.Absolutely superb- the german dvd is the best version i've come across but i'd love to see this in HD on blu ray

I always liked the narration on the US version. Gave the whole thing a sense of granduer.

• Like 3

sifu iron perm
15 hours ago, saltysam said:

what's the title in german? I will try and find it to purchase online? 

can you upload bruce lee secret custom for me? 

I'm trying to track down a movie I used to watch as a kid. I'm not certain of the actor's name's spelling variation (I think it was Bruce Li), but here is what I remember:

- It was not set in modern times, i.e., no suits, guns, or cars

- He and his followers set out on some journey together, I think to avenge his master's death

- He fights someone in a forest who runs up a tree

- He fights multiple people in a courtyard who slide on concrete

- He fights two dudes in the countryside who wear leopard print and stand on top of each other

Your help in helping me ascertain the name of this movie is most appreciated.

• Like 1

Killer Meteor

This is the bizarre US version of the film currently avaliable on DVD as BRUCE LEE - A DRAGON STORY. It's been re-dubbed in Europe - understandable given how poor the original dub was! - and scenes from two different non-Bruce Li movies have been randomly inserted into it. Even with the inserts, it's at least 5 minutes shorter than the Chinese edit.

And yes, there was a lawsuit!  Linda Lee got $25,000 dollars in damages in 1975, which was probably what the movie cost to make in the first place!

• Like 2

On 5/7/2019 at 1:11 AM, kevenzz said:

This guy called Bruce Lee Clones or Brucesploitation Bible on facebook seems to be remastering a lot of Brucesploitation films in 35mm.

Any label is going to release this stuff on blu ray ? I know we already got Bruce's Deadly Fingers, Clones of Bruce Lee and Enter the Game of Death ...

His name is Michael Worth, he does the clone cast at screen mayhem. He also still writing a book, which he going to release as "Bruceploitation Bible". He also still works on a documentary with the title "I'm not Bruce". In the last episode of the clones cast, he announced that "Dynamo" will be released as BluRay this year. 

Edited by DT-Nice1988
  • Like 2