This is still BRUCEPLOITATION

ThunderScore

DragonClaws

Get your fix of Bruceploitation, with this extended review of Bruces Deadly Finger's.

Behind the scene's picture featuring cast members Nora Miao and Huang Kin-Lung in full BL mode.

Bruceploitation121.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

DragonClaws

Thats deleted scene from The Last Fist Of Fury I think? @Drunken Monk, have an old review of this I need to re-post. Some prints run a good twenty minute shorter than they should do.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

This guy called Bruce Lee Clones or Brucesploitation Bible on facebook seems to be remastering a lot of Brucesploitation films in 35mm.

Any label is going to release this stuff on blu ray ? I know we already got Bruce's Deadly Fingers, Clones of Bruce Lee and Enter the Game of Death ...

Edited by kevenzz
  • Like 2

DragonClaws
16 hours ago, kevenzz said:

This guy called Bruce Lee Clones or Brucesploitation Bible on facebook seems to be remastering a lot of Brucesploitation films in 35mm.

Thats actor,filmaker and Martial Artist Michea Worth, it appears he does plan to put out more restored releases. I cant speak for him, or tell you what titles they are. However, we may gt some Lee Tso Nam stuff, and he's also done his fair share of Bruceploitation too.

Anyone who hasnt picked up a copy of Bruces Deadly Finger's on BR/DVD yet, should support the release if you are into this sub-genre.

• Like 1

Clones Of Bruce Lee was an "unofficial" release. It looked ok but the aspect ratio was off a little,it could defintely do with a remaster,along with an audio commentary with "Mr Colin" 🤣

• Like 1

Killer Meteor
18 hours ago, kevenzz said:

Any label is going to release this stuff on blu ray ? I know we already got Bruce's Deadly Fingers, Clones of Bruce Lee and Enter the Game of Death ...

Severin has teased that they have REAL BRUCE LEE.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, saltysam said:

Clones Of Bruce Lee was an "unofficial" release. It looked ok but the aspect ratio was off a little,it could defintely do with a remaster,along with an audio commentary with "Mr Colin" 🤣

It looks pretty good for me…. compared to a lot of kung fu on dvds which are fullscreen :) Soul Brothers of Kung Fu blu ray look much worse but it's still great to own.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Killer Meteor said:

Severin has teased that they have REAL BRUCE LEE.

I think Severin Films never released anything kung fu related…. besides the Kung Fu Trailers of Fury 1 and 2.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kevenzz said:

It looks pretty good for me…. compared to a lot of kung fu on dvds which are fullscreen :) Soul Brothers of Kung Fu blu ray look much worse but it's still great to own.

Both are fantastic compared to what we normally have to endure but Clones aspect ratio issue could be fixed with a proper release.

DragonClaws
1 hour ago, Drunken Monk said:

Dragon Lee and Hwang In Shik.

Great post, never seen that one before. Does this mean Hwang In-Sik was just visiting the set, or did he have a role behind the scenes?. It's hard to find credits for the action directors, on some of those older Korean movies.

• Like 1

Drunken Monk
43 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

Great post, never seen that one before. Does this mean Hwang In-Sik was just visiting the set, or did he have a role behind the scenes?. It's hard to find credits for the action directors, on some of those older Korean movies.

I think he was just visiting the set. I believe Dragon Lee was his student at one point?

• Like 1

DragonClaws
12 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

I believe Dragon Lee was his student at one point?

I'm not sure on that one, can anyone else here confirm this?.