This is still BRUCEPLOITATION

ThunderScore

Kim Tai Chung, in a scene from Miss Please Be Patient(1981), filmed in South Korea. A movie not listed on his HKMDB filmgraphy for some reason?.

10670099_723533297736782_623049835418419

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

Fellow Bruceploitation fans and Kung Fu Fandom followers, you are all invited, to check out my extended, thoughts/opinions on Tower of Death(1980)

Click on the link below, for the full review, thank you.

Bobby Lo(Kim Tai-Chung) deals with just one, of his many foes, in a scene from the finale of G.O.D 2.

Bruceploitation92.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Killer Meteor said:

Whose the dude with the chucks?

I was hoping someone else might know the answer to that one?.

Another actor who tried out for one of the 70's BL bio films?, that never got made in the end?. A the rising Martial Arts star that never broke into films?. Or a known old-school Hong Kong/Asian actor? rocking a look we havent seen before?.

I talked to Michael Worth (from the clones cast) and asked him if he know these two guys and he aswered: (Quote) ''The first one I think is Jun Chong. The  one on the magazine is not anyone famous that I know of. He was most likely one of the actors auditioning for game of death.'' He send me a photo with pages of a magazine and there are some pics of an actor looking like the guy from the magazine. It's the third pic I uploaded.

I fiound little Information about the Jun Chong Pic at http://junchongtkd.blogspot.com/2010/07/fun-foto-of-week_31.html : (Quote) Master Greg Williams and Grandmaster Jun Chong pose a la Bruce Lee style for this photo.
Look at how young and buff everyone is!!!
circa 1975-6...?

bruce-lee-workout-1.jpg

Bruceploitation109.thumb.jpg.255fad111a6fe84c7fd8b470b3778225.jpg

49506445_601025673682751_476680780752355328_n.jpg

• Like 2

17 hours ago, DT-Nice1988 said:

I talked to Michael Worth (from the clones cast) and asked him if he know these two guys and he aswered: (Quote) ''The first one I think is Jun Chong. The  one on the magazine is not anyone famous that I know of. He was most likely one of the actors auditioning for game of death.'' He send me a photo with pages of a magazine and there are some pics of an actor looking like the guy from the magazine. It's the third pic I uploaded.

Thanks for getting in touch with Michael Worth @DT-Nice1988, in regards to some of my question's, and sharing his reply in this thread.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

This is Bruce Le (Wong Kin Lung) and the title of this film is ''Katilon Ke Kaatil''  (1981). Le has this little cameo appearence.

Here is the scene with the original audio.

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:53 PM, DragonClaws said:

Kim Tai Chung, in a scene from Miss Please Be Patient(1981), filmed in South Korea. A movie not listed on his HKMDB filmgraphy for some reason?.

10670099_723533297736782_623049835418419

He's rocking some great condition knuckles there!

• Like 1

Can anyone confirm if this bootleg release of Fist of Fury II, was UNCUT?, or just the usual full screen, censored print?.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

Can anyone confirm if this bootleg release of Fist of Fury II, was UNCUT?, or just the usual full screen, censored print?.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Usual cut print and it WAS a bootleg and seemingly carried by all online retailers, probably to replace the legit one being out of print.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Killer Meteor said:

I have the Polygram/4 Front Video UK tape and despite the cover and the BBFC logo, it turned out to be uncut!

This one?, the copy I picked up in a Charity shop, also released by 4 Front Video/Polygram, and was just the generic version.

the-legend-of-bruce-lee-fights-on-fist.j

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, shukocarl said:

Usual cut print and it WAS a bootleg and seemingly carried by all online retailers, probably to replace the legit one being out of print.

Thanks @shukocarl, British DVD companies, really didnt take advantage of the on-screen nunchaku ban being lifted. We should have had an officia UNCUT print released, by now.

2 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

This one?, the copy I picked up in a Charity shop, also released by 4 Front Video/Polygram, and was just the generic version.

Mine was cut too. The early Hokushin tape was uncut pre-cert.

big.jpg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DragonClaws said:

Thanks @shukocarl, British DVD companies, really didnt take advantage of the on-screen nunchaku ban being lifted. We should have had an officia UNCUT print released, by now.

Don't forget they use what source that they have. If they only have access to pre cut tape from the 1980's they're hardly likely to spend money looking for a better =uncut print). Even the German dvd is assembled from different sources (mainly very crappy sources). 

• Like 1

Killer Meteor
51 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

That's the one. Picked it up in Music Zone in 2003.

• Like 1