This is still BRUCEPLOITATION

ThunderScore

2 hours ago, Killer Meteor said:

Johnny Chang is likely the Jackie clone from Golden Dragon, Silver Snake - the distributors were likely hoping to make this a Bruce AND Jackiesploitation movies, even without a Bruce or Jackie clone!

Wow, I'm totally lost now... :hvb_not_sure:  ha ha

So this is actually Scorching Sun, Fierce Winds, and Wild Fire (all the co-stars match up) but with a mysterious "Johnny Chang" added as headliner who actually isn't in the movie at all? Classic!

• Like 1

Killer Meteor

That's exactly what happened with Brawl Busters, a re-titled "Dragon from Shaolin" with a fake new credit for one Jack Chan.

• Like 1

DragonClaws

It's only taken me well over a year, but here's an old Bruceploitation related review, for any Kung Fu Fandom readers/followers. That missed it the first time round.

Just click on the regular link below, thank you.

Godfather+Squad+Chinese+handbill.jpg

And if that not enough Bruceploitation for ya, then check out the recent Clones-Cast, in which Michael Worth tlaks about the movie.

Link- https://screenmayhem.com/the-clones-cast-godfather-squad-1974-ep-16/

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 2

DragonClaws
3 minutes ago, saltysam said:

i enjoyed this one. The Code Red double feature DVD (paired with Bruce's Last Battle) is well worth picking up.

This release?.

godfatherbruce.jpg

• Like 2

that's the one.. i'd like to watch a decent version of Kidnap In Rome as well, the copy i've got isn't very good..burnt in chines and english subs that are hard to read.

Edited by saltysam
  • Like 1

DragonClaws

that's the one.. i'd like to watch a decent version of Kidnap In Rome as well, the copy i've got isn't very good..burnt in chines and english subs that are hard to read.

That one features an almost identical cast, it would be great to see it get a decent official release, not that holding my breath for that.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 1

Killer Meteor

There is a TV spot for Bruce Lee Superdragon where the narrator calls it "the best Bruce Lee film there is!"

To add to the confusion, Super Dragon is the original English title for the film we more commonly know as Bruce Lee: A Dragon Story, and which was released in the States theatrically as Dragons Die Hard -

• Like 4

DragonClaws

Would be great to see a WideScreen UNCUT 4K transfer of this one, just a remastered DVD release would suit me fine.

DeadlyStrike%252B1978-4-b.jpg

• Like 1

Killer Meteor

My three Bruceploitation choices, assuming elements exist, would be

Exit the Dragon, Enter The Tiger

Fist of Fury II

Bruce Lee Fights Back From the Grave

• Like 2

Killer Meteor

That reminds me. Synapse (the label behind the recent US Blu-ray of Suspiria) lists in their catalogue as coming soon - The Dragon Lives, Crocodile and The Steel Fisted Dragon. No mention if they are blu-ray, and the last DVDs of the first two were 4:3 masters squished to fake widescreen, but you never know...

• Like 3

NinjaNinjaNinja
On 12.12.2016 at 6:34 AM, BiggWill1988 said:

Does anyone have any info on the movie Challenge of Young Bruce Lee, I havent seen this movie before and cant find much info on it, Heres a link: http://www.hkcinemagic.com/en/movie.asp?id=10642

South Korean film released by Yangtze Productions, Kim In-soo's 1977 "The High-level Fighter of High School". UK, Dutch and Greek VHS exist + a digital "bootleg". Korean version, for the time being, is lost.

• Like 2

Killer Meteor

Super Dragon was also the original English title for the film released theatrically in the States as Dragons Die Hard, and now known as Bruce Lee: A Dragon Story!

• Like 4

Frank Bolte

zinemaxploitation releasing their 5th bluray

Im just helping promoting this because I bought 2 copies myself, and it takes 90 contributers before they get them pressed 

this text is copied from their facebookpage...

Friends of Zinemaxploitation,

We are back with our 5th bluray release done directly from our 35mm prints using HD technology as never seen before. This New release has been the hardest one since we started this adventure. Getting a good 35mm print has been a huge efford in every sense but the final result is amazing.

Zinemaxploitation presents:
Dynamo
DIRECTOR:
Hua Shan
ACTION DIRECTORS:
Yuen Cheung-Yan
PRODUCER:
Pau Ming
PRODUCTION COMPANY:
The Eternal Film (H. K.) Co.
YEAR: 1978
CAST:
Ho Tsung-Tao, Ku Feng, Peter Chan Lung, Mary Hon Ma-Lee, 
Chiang Tao, Yuen Yat-Choh, Yuen Cheung-Yan, Yuen Shun-Yi, 
Chow Lai-Kuen, George Yirikian, Lau Dan, Steve Sander, Alan Chan Kwok-Kuen, 
Joseph Soto, James Griffith, Lee Hoi-Sang, Angel Reid, Bruce Cheung Mong,
Gwak Mu-Seong, Bobby Canavarro, Chang Kung, Wang Han-Chen.
CONTENIDOS DEL BLU-RAY:
- Interactive menu
- Scene selection
-Audio: Spanish, English, German, French.
-Extras: Photo gallery, interview Bruce Li, Opening Spanish 35mm, Teaser new edition of ZinemaXploitation.

Zinemaxploitation proudly presents Dynamo remastered from its original source on 35mm.

This Blu Ray is a limited and numbered edition of 200 copies.
You may collaborate in the crowdfunding in order to cover the expenses of remastering work.
Each copy costs 20 euros and includes a Blu Ray Disc, a Blu Ray plastic case, art cover, mini film guide and worldwide shipping fare.
The only condition to release this film is getting 90 collaborators minimum to cover the shipping fares. If we couldnt reach 90 collaborators, the money will be refunded to the ones who had paid.
The blurays will be shipped once we reach to sell 90 copies.
A copy of the Blu Ray can be purchased till the 200 hundred copies are sold out.
Payment will be by Paypal to this addres:
zinemaxploitation@gmail.com
It is very important you add your address when you made the payment in order to avoid troubles on delivery.
We also accept bank transfers. In the case, please contact us in this addres for further details:
zinemaxploitation@gmail.com
We want to remark we own a nice collection of martial arts movies on 35mm prints we had been purchasing along the years. The money we got with this released is used to get more movies and cover the expenses of remastering them. These ones are the ones we would love to release soon.
- Bruce Lee true story – (1976)
- The ring of death – (1980)
- Call me Dragon – (1974)
- The Chase – (1971)
You may join us in Facebook at:
Zinemaxploitation
You also can visit us on Youtube and suscribe to our channel to get information about our projects
Youtube channel Zinemaxploitation

Thank You so much and greetings to all friends and collaborators.

32657540_10211609640572891_4923436468715651072_n.jpg

• Like 4

Squid Lips

A number of these films are looking good for a later 2018 release.  Nine have already been scanned in 2K from mainly 35mm prints (and a few negatives).   Anyone with decent 35mm prints for sale or rent, please PM.

ClonesDynamo35mm.jpg

Edited by Squid Lips
  • Like 2