This is still BRUCEPLOITATION

ThunderScore

DragonClaws
21 hours ago, Killer Meteor said:

Amazing! And I'd be saying for years that the film dodged the whole affair thing!

I thought it was a better movie for not including the whole affair side of things.

Prefer to watch Ho Chung Tao knocking the spit out various opponets, rather than seducing a Betty Ting Pei look a like.

• Like 2

DragonClaws
19 hours ago, HyperDrive said:

Apparently Ramon met Bruce and was told he was a fantastic duplicate.

Lee even taught Sean Connery, or it looks like Bean Connery in the posters quote.

Did any of Roman's movie make it to the west on video or DVD?. I dont think I've ever watched anyone of the guys films, they all look bonkers.

• Like 2

On ‎27‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 8:27 PM, DragonClaws said:

Lee even taught Sean Connery, or it looks like Bean Connery in the posters quote.

Did any of Roman's movie make it to the west on video or DVD?. I dont think I've ever watched anyone of the guys films, they all look bonkers.

If the posters are anything to go by....THEY ARE BONKERS!:BL-Laughing:

One Armed Boxer
8 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Sadly not, although 'The Game of Death' was released by the Houndslow fan subbing group back in '13 which I picked up at the time.  It was, as expected, deliriously entertaining.

The other point worth noting is that most of the movies shown in the posters are now largely considered lost.

• Like 4

sifu iron perm
On 2017-6-25 at 7:55 PM, DragonClaws said:

TowerOfDeath_danskVHS.jpg

towerofdeathkorwan.jpg

the bruce /enter image on the front was used for the original english release on vhs. Reason why i mentioned this is image you posted gave me flashbacks.

• Like 1

DragonClaws
1 hour ago, sifu iron perm said:

the bruce /enter image on the front was used for the original english release on vhs. Reason why i mentioned this is image you posted gave me flashbacks.

The U.K VHS release I still have also used an image from Enter The Dragon. Seen quite a few U.K releases where they use images from ETD for the GOD 2 video cover.

This is the release I own, think it was the last time it came out in the U.K on VHS?.

412GZ06GFCL._SY445_.jpg

• Like 2

sifu iron perm
1 hour ago, DragonClaws said:

The U.K VHS release I still have also used an image from Enter The Dragon. Seen quite a few U.K releases where they use images from ETD for the GOD 2 video cover.

This is the release I own, think it was the last time it came out in the U.K on VHS?.

412GZ06GFCL._SY445_.jpg

yeah that came out in the mid or late 90's.

i tried googling the rank release of GOD 2 but can't find the cover art.

DragonClaws

Hung Kin Lung(Bruce Le) kicks out t one of the pogoda guardiens in Enter The Game Of Death(1978)

k5b8c-0ZAW8JA7QFF-Full-Image_GalleryBack

• Like 4

Killer Meteor

I remember a child's martial arts book had a picture of Bruce LE when it was meant to be Bruce LEE.

ThunderScore

I remember a Bruce Le movie that had no Bruce Le in it...

Cobra1.jpg

COBRA.jpg

Edited by ThunderScore
  • Like 3

DragonClaws

Korean poster for Bruce Lee Fights Back From The Grave a.k.a The Stranger.

bruce-lee-fights-back-from-grave2.jpg

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 3

One Armed Boxer
20 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

Japanese poster for Bruce Lee Fights Back From The Grave a.k.a The Stranger.

bruce-lee-fights-back-from-grave2.jpg

Sorry to be that guy @DragonClaws, but this is the Korean poster for the movie. Worth noting that it's also a Korean movie, I posted the full set of theatrical posters & lobby cards here -

• Like 3

DragonClaws
3 hours ago, One Armed Boxer said:

Sorry to be that guy @DragonClaws, but this is the Korean poster for the movie. Worth noting that it's also a Korean movie, I posted the full set of theatrical posters & lobby cards here -

Thanks for that One Armed Boxer, posted corrected, as you can see written foriegn languages are not my strong point.

5409309753_6ffc16573f_b.jpg

• Like 4

ThunderScore

From one of the most lurid, provocative Brucesploitation campaigns...

BRUCE LEE FIGHTS BACK FROM THE GRAVE.jpg

To one of the most generic of titles...

- EVER -

Dragon K.jpg

Edited by ThunderScore
  • Like 3

the internatioal cut of the movie ain't quite the same without the shot of a white dude jumping out of bruce's grave tacked on. :D

Edited by lungfei
  • Like 2

DragonClaws
2 hours ago, ThunderScore said:

To one of the most generic of titles...

- EVER -

Do you know if they released it under the Dragon title before or after the Bruce Lee Fights Back From The Grave release/campaign?.

1 hour ago, lungfei said:

the internatioal cut of the movie ain't quite the same without the shot of a white dude jumping out of bruce's grave tacked on. :D

I wonder how much they paid the actor who filmed the tacked on sequence.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

Do you know if they released it under the Dragon title before or after the Bruce Lee Fights Back From The Grave release/campaign?.

I wonder how much they paid the actor who filmed the tacked on sequence.

maybe they promised him half of the box office take all of $1.50 after lawyer fees proberbly. hmmm.gif

• Like 1

DragonClaws
22 hours ago, lungfei said:

maybe they promised him half of the box office take all of $1.50 after lawyer fees proberbly. hmmm.gif

This Canadian cover credits star Bruce K.L.Lea on the cover, then it list Bruce Lee as the star of the fil on the back of the cover.

BLFBftG.jpg

• Like 2